Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Hello Morons

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 11 - Hello Morons

Chapter 11 - Hello Morons
Silver: Hi peoples! It's me SILVER. That annoying, hyper, sick, twisted, woman who likes to trap men in my bedroom for sick perverted reasons. Today I have decided that I despise you all, you are the worst fans I have ever had the displeasure of ever meeting. So I have decided, for the sake of getting you all mad, I'm going to do the worst possible thing I can do for you; I'm going to kill off every single guy in the next chapter That's right! And the popular ones like Kurama and KAIBA will die a most slow and painful demise. But the only one who won't die will be Hiei. Why? Because Hiei is the best. He is powerful, smart, cool-headed, and most of very, very, very HOT! So relax, enjoy the show and just remember...YOU ALL STINK AND I DESPISE YOU!!! And Hiei rules.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 3:58:35 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanYou're not a jerk.*disagrees with "SPIKE HEAD" and sets Bahamut loose on him* Fly my dragon of demise! Fly!*B. eats SPIKE HEAD, then pukes and flies away*
 
I guess he didn't taste too good. Anyway, the only question I have is: Where did Link go?*looks around and throws Ganondorf and Zelda into the room, Link doesn't appear*
 
Me:*looks stunned* He didn't show up, and poor little Zelda is getting brutally beaten here.........Oh well.*walks off*

Talim22 on August 7, 2004, 10:20:34 AM

Talim22 on
Talim22HaHa very funny Hiei I read last chap. and I know it's you. AND IF YOU LAY ONE HAND ON LINK YOU WILL DIIIEEEE!!!!! *grabs magic wand* And i will turn you into a toaster like i do to faries in my fanfic!

Maroon005 on July 4, 2004, 9:33:46 AM

Maroon005 on
Maroon005UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OKI...do some yuga it helps ^^

a-drawer-4ever on April 7, 2004, 12:55:46 PM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4ever1. hiei lives! (total hotness)
2. kurama goes (dat's bad)
3. yami goes! (dat's bad)
4. kaiba goes! (dat's fine by me)


ok dat's my thoughts keep up the evil work!

bishyboylover on April 4, 2004, 9:45:52 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverGrrrr.......HIEI YOU JERK FACE SPIKY HAIRED PYROMANIAC!I SHALL KILL YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK THAT KURAMA WAS GOING TO DIE!*Hits hiei with a mallet so many times,the bumps on his head poke out through his hair*

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on April 4, 2004, 9:41:12 AM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482Me: *Frustrated* I swear I'm going to KILL that 'lil Spike-Head! (Hiei)

Hiei: Hn. It's your fault. Shouldn't have messed with me.

Me: Yeah, but I didn't thing people would actually take what you said SERIOUSLY! Peeps, PLEASE make sure to read the chapter; Read this...QUICK after you read this. Hiei typed this chapter in order to get revenge. So just read that chapter and all will be explained. Oi! *Frustrated sigh* I need a drink.

Hiei: How about some hot chocolate?

Me: NO!!!

bishyboylover on April 4, 2004, 9:36:32 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT KURAMA!PLEASE NOT KURAMA!!!!

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on April 1, 2004, 1:08:59 PM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482To everyone: Just to clear things up, make sure you read the chapter: Read This...QUICK after you read this. Thanks to a certain SPIKE HEAD, who shall leave annonymous, I now look like the biggest jerk this side of FC! NEwayz, just make sure you read that and remember: Beware of hot guys bearing gifts (like hot chocolate!)

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on April 1, 2004, 1:04:02 PM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482To coca-cola: You have fallen for Hiei's prank, I assume. Have you read the chapter: Read This...QUICK yet? It explains why this is even here. Make sure you read this otherwise you'll either be very dissapointed or relieved. It all depends on who you prefer. ^_^

coca-cola on April 1, 2004, 12:14:40 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colawhy i know hiei's the best and all but why kill kurama and the other guy's umm what r there names o'well there not importaint well if you were to do that there be a lot of fangirls after you