Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Read This...QUICK!

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 12 - Read This...QUICK!

Chapter 12 - Read This...QUICK!
Silver: Hiya peeps! It's me, Silver. The REAL Silver. I would like to apologize for the last chapter. *Yanks hard on a chain which causes a really peeved Hiei to stumble in wearing a spiked collar hooked on the chain* It seems that this little guy...

Hiei: GRRRRRR...*Tries to bite Silver*

Silver: HEY! GET DOWN! *Yanks even harder on the chain, causing Hiei to choke and lay down* Good dog!

Hiei: Grrrrrrr...

Silver: As I was saying, it seems that this mutt right here *points to a still really mad Hiei* tried to act as me and apparently he threatened that all of the characters of TRAPPED would be killed. Well, the good news is; They're not going to die. And for those of you who don't like the characters well, the bad news is; They're not going to die. But anyways, I promise that I will not kill off any POPULAR characters anytime soon. It's the freaky, pshyco ones that die. And possibly the DISOBIEDIENT, SNEAKY, AND SPIKEY-HAIR ONES TOO!

Hiei: *Looks up at Silver* You're finally going to kill Yami?

Silver: NO YOU DOLT! *Yanks on his chain again*

Hiei: *GAG!*

Silver: I was talking about you! I'm so peeved at you right now that I could just scream. I can't believe you ged me up like that! *Hits Hiei on the head* Jerk!

Hiei: Well what about you? You stole my clothes! Do you have any idea what its like to have to walk around the house cold, wet, and wearing absolutely NOTHING while you despretly search for clothes...or at least a TOWEL?!

Silver: All right! I get the idea. Mistakes were made on both sides. So how 'bout we do this; I'll aplogize for stealing your clothes and towel and you apologize for ging me with NyQuil and pretending to be me and trying to ruin my story. Does that sound okay to you?

Hiei: *Thinks hard for a minute* All right. But right after, can we...y'know. *Gives a y wink*

Silver: W-What?! HIEI YOU PERVERT!!! *Yank really, REALLY hard on his chain* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK THAT I WOULD DO THAT WITH YOU!

Hiei: *Rubs his neck* WHAT?! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD EAT COOKIES WITH ME?!

Silver: *Turing seven shades of red from embarrassment*...Cookies?

Hiei: Yeah! Cookies! What did you think...I...was...*thinks for a sec and realises what Silver thought* YOU THOUGHT THAT?! YOU'RE DEFINETLY THE PERVERT HERE!

Silver: Well can't you be a bit more obvious 'bout what you're saying? I mean, how many guys wink ually when they want to eat some cookies?

Hiei: *Shrugs*

Silver: Well anyway...*Deep breath* I'm really sorry for stealing your clothes and towel while you were taking a shower.

Hiei:.........

Silver: Hiei? Don't you have something to say? *Grasps the chain slightly and reveals a smirk on her face that strangely looks like Hiei's*

Hiei: Eep! *Very, very quickly* I'm sorry for ging you up, pretending to be you, and trying to ruin your story!

Silver: You're forgiven! ^_^ Now, let's have some of those cookies! *Takes out a plate of peanut butter sandwhich cookies*

Hiei: All right! *About to pounce on the plate but he stops to scratch his neck under the collar* Um, Silver?

Silver: *Already eating her cookie* Mmmmmf. Yeah, Hiei?

Hiei: *Still scratching* Could you take this off? Link's right. *Scratches harder* They're itchy!

Silver: Hmmmmmmmm...I dunno....

Hiei: SILVER!!!

Silver: Okay! ^_^ *Tears off Hiei's collar*

Hiei: *Pounces on the plate of cookies like a rabid tiger*

Silver: Oh yeah! That reminds me! *Swipes a handful of cookies from Hiei*

Hiei: HEY!

Silver: Oh calm down Hiei. You must have at least fifty cookies over there. A few less cookies won't kill you. *Tosses cookies to all those who commented in Chapter 9* I promised a cookie for everyone who commented in Chapter 9 and Silver always keeps her word* And once again, I'm sorry for the last chapter (not the one Hiei typed.) I know I bashed Kaiba a bit but don't worry. I really, really like Kaiba (he's probably my favorite next to Spike-Head over here) so he ain't going anywhere for a while. Just like Hiei! *Puts her arm around Hiei and looks at him* Hiei, hun...are you crying?

Hiei: *Sniffles which looks a lot like how George sniffles (CUTE!)* NO! I am not crying! It's just that *sniffle* those were MY cookies! I saved you from that DARKRAVEN when she threatened to kill you so therefore, I should get ALL the cookies! *Sniffles and pouts* It's not fair!

Silver: Awwwwww! I'm sorry Hiei! Here. *Takes out a brownie sundae from out of nowhere and gives it to Hiei* I have this brownie covered in sweet snow. You can have this if you want!

Hiei: *Takes one look at the sundae and immediately lightens up* Okay! * es the sundae from Silver and practically smashes his face in it*

Silver: Awesome! Now that everything is all right with the world *grabs a cookie and sits next to Hiei* I can finally relax. *Takes a bite out of her cookie*

Hiei: *Pulls his head out the bowl and has ice cream smeared all over his face* Hey Silver! *Splatters ice cream on Silver*

Silver: Ew! Hiei! *Hands Hiei a towel* First, clean up your face and then tell me what you need to say*

Hiei: *Quickly wipes his face* I just remembered that I have seen someone wink all y-like when offering someone a cookie.

Silver: *Stops eating and gets excited* Really?! Who?

Hiei: I remember Marth asking Link if he wanted a some cookies and winked at him really ually.

Silver: You don't think...

Hiei: *Smirks* It's possible.

Silver: Ooooohhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaan! *Looks at the audience* What?! Are you people still here? Me and Hiei are done here so get out of here! Go on, find another story to read while you're waiting for the next chapter in this exciting tale of TRAPPED! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some gossip to exchange with Hiei. *Turns to Hiei* So are there any other weird things about the guys that you know? C'mon! You can tell me!

Hiei: *Takes a cookie, dips it in the ice cream and takes and bite out of it* Mmmmffff...Silver, the stories I could tell you...

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 4:05:55 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan*grabs cookie in mid-air and chomps on it, smashing Hiei with the super ultra large 1337 hammer of X-TRA LARGE DOOOOOOOOOMINESS!*watches Hiei fall through Earth's core, out the other side, and into absolute oblivion*.....Ok, I'll bring him back for the peasure of we audience people.*drags Hiei back*

bishyboylover on April 10, 2004, 1:41:44 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverI left a comment on chapter 5 and u still haven't given me a reply!I wanna know if I can be in the story ,too!I can take care of the chibi Riku(the original chibi)and torture Kurama with my affection!I won't disagree if ya say no but I just wanna know!

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on April 7, 2004, 1:08:32 PM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482To a-drawer-4ever: Thanks! I am going to add a bunch of new guys after the Clone Wars...Thing and as for Hiei well, I can see where he's a bit out of character so I'll fix that 'lil problem. Hey! I know exactly how! And now, its off to Leash 'R Us! *Cue the evil laugh*

a-drawer-4ever on April 7, 2004, 1:05:32 PM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4everhey 'silver' can you add Vash? maybe a 'few others' -^_^- well thanks (btw make hiei a little more anti-social like his true personality) *grabs her Hiei, and shares a the sondae with him* ^^ *munch, munch*

bishyboylover on April 4, 2004, 9:48:36 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverAnd it's what you get when you mess with me!*huggles a chibi Kurama clone*Do that again and you get something much worse than me pummling you into the ground!Got that,Spikey?(hiei)

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on April 4, 2004, 9:46:04 AM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482Me: *Looks down at Hiei (who's still underground)* See? This is what you get when you mess with me.

Hiei: *Muffled* LET ME OUT OF HERE!

Me: Alright, fine! *Pulls on Hiei's hair untill he is above ground* Happy now?

Hiei: NO! My head hurts.

Me: And I thought I complained a lot. -_-; C'mon Spikey, I'll get ya some asprin.

bishyboylover on April 4, 2004, 9:42:06 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverHiei you crazy spiky-headed jerk face pyromaniac!How dare you say that Kurama was going to die!*hits Hiei with a mallet until the only thing you see is a few spiky bristles of hair poking out of the ground*