Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - To bishy ...

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 13 - To bishy ...

Chapter 13 - To bishy ...
For some reason, I can't comment on my own stories anymore so I have to put this in chapter form. *Ahem* I am so sorry! I can't believe I neglected your comment. (I feel like a big jerk right now.) But your not here to listen to me myself; you want to know if you can be on the story. And the answer is; Of course you can be on this story. I'd love for you to help out here. The more the merrier, that's what I always say! ^_^ And like I said to JoyKaiba and DARKRAVEN, you'll appear in this in about one or two chapters after the Clone Wars...Thing. Is there anything I should know about you? Or if there are any special request to what you want to do, then let me know (If I can promise DARK a few minutes in a closet with Seto, then I'm sure I can arrange you some time with Kurama. ^_^) Speaking of Foxy-Boy, I officially declare you the O.T.K (Official r of Kurama.) You'll see why Riku and his clones aren't available in the next chapter (That will most likely be the end of this Clone Wars...Thing. I dunno know 'bout you but I'm dying to end this saga once and for all!) And once again I'm so SORRY!!! I didn't mean to ignore your comment. And I promise to never to that again. And now that I have done all I can, I'm going to find Hiei and take him for a walk *holds up her favorite chain leash with the red, spikey collar and winks* C-ya!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 4:18:44 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanif possible, I'd like to know if I could join this story.
 
Me on a good day: not much hyperness, but much comedy, and a lot of serious when needed or bored. Does own stunts and likes to goes insane and rabid like a fangirl, but prefers to chew on people's heads......Yes, the ones on their shoulders. Has big problem with Marik, Kaiba.....Sora's gone, so that leaves the other two, only. Likes bashing people with evil hammer of Ultimate DOOM, and with Tsuriga, favorite sword, made myself. Likes to kick people in nuts when they tick me off, or when I'm bored. Would get along best with Link, Yami, Sephiroth, and Cloud. Would still kick their nuts, if they actually have any. Only fear would definitely be rabid vampiric Sora clones hidden away in Silver's basement. Only weakness is: Can not resist red wine, which means I am an alcoholic, but I don't get drunk. Goes berserk and must be tied down if given a lots of 3 Musketeers, Dr. Pepper, and Cherry flavored popsicles.
 
You could ignore this comment, and the information given, if you wanted to. I was just telling you, if you wanted to add me to the story. Or I could make one like this, but it's reversed, with girls trapped and I'm watching their every move. You could be a part of that.....*is bored, loves this story, would love to be in it, and likes Final Fantasy*
 
~Avankiri Amaranth, Ghost of Perdition~

Master_of_Darkness on May 31, 2004, 11:21:06 PM

Master_of_Darkness on
Master_of_Darknesshappy poke yeah the story is so cute.have a happy day silver making the guys lives miserable.Very nice story keep it up.

bishyboylover on April 13, 2004, 6:28:16 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverEclipsedmoongoddess482 needs to update her story.I can't wait to see what's gonna happen to Kaiba!And just to get me excited about the little part with me and Kurama in the closet,I think I'm gonna listen to Itazura no KISS.I think it's the sixth ending theme for Inuyasha.I truley have no clue.^-^ Eclipsedmoongoddess,u must update!I am getting really excited!

JoyKaiba on April 13, 2004, 5:50:53 AM

JoyKaiba on
JoyKaibaHehehe, it's me again. I would just like to say that I love the way your story is coming along. :holds fuzzy kitten up: Maybe I could have a make-out session with Joey in the closet. :grins happily: Once again, love your story. LOL

bishyboylover on April 12, 2004, 9:54:15 PM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverOne more thing I forgot,*steps aside to reveal the original mini Riku* I need to return this little fellow.^-^He did quite well (I can't spell if my life depended on it).He not only destroyed the evil,he drove all the teachers in my school insane and destroyed half the school!*Gives the little Riku a hug* I'm gonna miss ya,little buddy.

bishyboylover on April 12, 2004, 5:29:36 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverYAY!Wait a sec.....didn't u say you somehow couldn't comment on your story?*ponders for a second* I'm done!^-^ *Runs around computer room screaming "Wahoo!I'm an O.T.K!"*
And Kurama,don't worry,I don't bite.......much.And I'll go easy on yah in the closet!^-^

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on April 12, 2004, 1:19:08 AM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482Consider yourself a part of TRAPPED!!! ^_^ How does Kita sound to ya? (It's the fastest one for me to type and the easiest one for me to remember.) Oh and Kurama says that he would just LOVE to spend some time with you in a closet, right Foxy? *Grips Kurama's leash and smirks*

Kurama: O.O *nods really fast*

Me: See? He can't wait! ^_^

bishyboylover on April 11, 2004, 10:38:37 PM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverWhy am I always forgeting to put stuff in my comments?!?! Well,anywho, in the story you call call me one of these three names:
B.B.L. (short for Bishyboyluver)
Kita (I don't know why,but I like that name!)
Reia (pronounced Raya)

I think that's everything,I forgot!My description!I have long red hair,red fox ears and ared fox tail,and green eyes!I will no longer bother you.^-^

bishyboylover on April 10, 2004, 9:35:51 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverAnd I forgot to add this- I would love afew minutes in a closet with the hot fox!*gets heartz in eyes*

bishyboylover on April 10, 2004, 9:33:30 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverThankies!*turns toward Kurama who is chained up and gagged in her room*Oh,man,this is gonna be fun!
Kurama*who is still chained up and gagged*:*whimpers*
Me:And all is forgiven about neglecting mah comment!I kinda figured u wouldn't see it anyways!