Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - To a-drawer-4ever...

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 16 - To a-drawer-4ever...

Chapter 16 - To a-drawer-4ever...
Silver: My computer s me today so it won't let me leave long comments like this in my own friggin' story! (It does this sometimes which is why I try to keep my comments "reletivly" short) This is another one of those chapters directed to a specific person so unless you want to find out about who else is joining the TRAPPED group, you can either skip this chapter and yell at me for not updating yet or you can read this chapter and then yell at me for not updating yet! (Either way, I'm going to get yelled at I bet! ^_^;;;)

To a-drawer-4ever: Aw! Thankies kindly for the comments! ^_^ NEwayz I'm definetly going to have Vash appear in a chapter or two (but I'm still considering whether or not to make him a permenent member. Right now all I could think of were some random appearances by him and nothing more.) Also, I would love for you to be in the story (at first I didn't know what to do with all these people asking to be in the story but thanks to a totally unorigional idea, I think I can handle it!) All I need from you is a little bit of info from you (i.e what you want to be called, what you look like, and most importantly, who do you want to ?) Kaiba (DARKRAVEN), Kurama (bishy ), Joey (JoyKaiba), and Hiei (Me! ^_^) have already been taken. But, maybe I can make Vash a permenent member if you want to be his personal pain-in-the-arse! ~_^ It'll just make it easier for me to put him in that way! ^_^ Well, that's all I can think of to type for now in the infamous words of Seto Kaiba "until the next chapter, I bid you adieu!"

Hiei: WAIT!

Silver: What?

Hiei: *Holds up a slightly burned up piece of paper I've got the perfect way to kill Marik now!

Silver: *Gets all excited* Really?! Well give it here! I wanna see! *Tries to take the paper out of Hiei's hands*

Hiei: *Uses his speed to dodge Silver* Sorry, I can't let you see this until you type the next chapter. All I can tell you is that it has to do with Pegassus in a thong.

Silver: *Shudders loudly* That's a REALLY bad mental image right there. *Pauses for a sec and smirks* I smell a stroke of brilliance! ^_^

Hiei: *Crosses his arms looking mighty proud of himself* Yes, I am brilliant, aren't I?

Meanwhile...

Kurama and Kaiba: *Listening from outside of the room*

Kaiba: *Disturbed and grossed out at the same time* Pegassus...in a...t-thong?!

Kurama: *Exasperated sigh* There will be no living with either of them after this.









Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 5:20:11 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanI never yell at people like you, who entertain me with the rediculousness of your hilarious stories which I really want to make. I'm better at making stories than fan art, or art period. Keep going with TRAPPED! Make a sequel, if you like, or I could. Of course, I'd speak the truth and say the original was yours.

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:47:30 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzsexY I mean...

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:46:46 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzWHOOT!!!!!! Pegasus is seeeeeeeeeex! Erm, not in a thong tho, Id prefer the freakish suits thank u

a-drawer-4ever on April 23, 2004, 2:25:55 AM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4everMe: I'd love to torture vash evryday of de week 24 hours a day!
Vash: *eating donuts* yum...
Me: and for my first fiendish act *swipes de donuts, and eats dem* muw ahahahha *choke* ... i'm better
Vash: no!!!

bishyboylover on April 21, 2004, 7:01:38 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverU are gonna have ALOT of helpers by the end of this fic! I won't yell but u need to update. Thanks for putting me as the Official Torturer of Kurama,or else there will be some major fangirl killings.*Pulls scythe out of backpack* Hehehe......this is only for other fangirls.*Points to scythe*^-^