Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Kurama V.S The Clones!

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 17 - Kurama V.S The Clones!

Chapter 17 - Kurama V.S The Clones!
Silver: Hiya Peeps! I'm back and with the next chapter! YAYNESS!!! *Claps*

Hiei: *Holds up a burnt-up piece of paper* And I have the next idea for RATE...THE...PAIN!

Silver: Man, everyone's just in such a good mood today! ^_^ *Mumbles and ponders to herself* I wonder if it has anything to do with the sugar and caffine pills I slipped into everyone's breakfast?

Hiei: *Looks at Silver* You did what?

Silver: Nothing, nothing! ^_^; And now...um...*Looks at Hiei who's crossing his arms and looking pretty peeved at Silver* I suppose you want to say it, right Hiei?

Hiei: Yes. Yes I do.

Silver: Well, be my guest! ^_^

Hiei: Thanks. *Ahem* And now...on with the show!

Silver: Hmmmmm...not bad. Definetly has some potential.

******************************************************************************************

Meanwhile…

Kurama: *Frantically searching through Sephy’s belongings* Where…are…the…FREAKIN’ WEAPONS?!

Yami: *Massages his temples in frustration* The most violent guy in here and what does he bring? *Pulls out a Teen People Magazine* MAGAZINES AND BODY-BUILDING EQUIPTMENT?! WHERE ARE THE ? THE GUNS? THE SHARP POINTY OBJECTS?!?!?!?!

Kurama: We used them up, or rather, you and Kaiba used them all up. Now we’re stuck behind a bed cowering in a corner like a couple of dogs. Well…I for one, am sick of this! *Punches a hole in the wall in anger*

Yami: O.o Um…Kurama…what are you saying?

Kurama: I’m saying let’s stop hiding and let’s fight! The last time I checked, we were about three times their size!

Yami: Uh…Kurama…

Kurama: *Stands up* I’m not going to run anymore. I’m a warrior darn it! *Steps out of the fort* And I’d rather fight to my last breath than cower in a corner while these…these…THINGS rip us apart, piece by piece. Don’t you agree Yami? *Looks around him to find Yami no where in sight* Yami? *Looks over to the fort to find Yami sticking his head above the bed, with a nervous look on his face*

Yami: That’s an excellent plan Kurama. There’s only two problems with it. One; There’s only one of you and a thousand of them. Second; You’re the only one here with the powers. I wouldn’t last three seconds against these clones!

Kurama: *Considers Yami’s reasoning and thinks hard for a sec* Oh yeah, I forgot! You’re just a mere WEAK human.

Yami: Yep! ^_^ A weak human. That’s me!

Kurama: Wha- O_O *Realizes that Yami is immune to reverse psychology* Grrrrrr…YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PROUD OF THAT!

Yami: But I am! I’m proud of my race just like you’re probably proud of your yoko heritage.

Kurama: *Ponders* True, true. But still…*Jumps into the fort and drags Yami out* I’m not about to fight alone and let you die an dishonorable .

Yami: -_-; Gee, how thoughtful of you…

Kurama: *Rolls his eyes as he pulls a seed out of his hair and tosses it to Yami* Here.

Yami: *Catches the seed* Thanks!

Kurama: Your welcome. It’s a special form of my-YAMI NO!

Yami: *Eats the seed* That really fills you up! And I was getting really hungry too! *Stomach growls unusually loud* Oh…I don’t feel so good all of a sudden…

Kurama: *Grabs Yami by the shirt collar* YOU IDIOT!!! *Shakes Yami* THAT WAS A SEED CONTAINING ANOTHER ROSE WHIP! *Shakes Yami even harder* YOU’RE…NOT…SUPPOSED…TO…EAT IT!!!

Yami: *Gets a little scared* So…*looks at his still growling belly* What’s going to happen to me?

Kurama: *Let’s go of Yami and says blankly* I don’t…know.

Yami: *Now really mad at Kurama* OH THAT’S A LOT OF-Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh…* Clutches his stomach and doubles over in pain* I-I-I…think…something is…ohhhhhhhhhhh…happening. UGH! *A bright light erupts from Yami’s stomach and engulfs Yami in a second*

Kurama: *Gasp!* YAMI! Ohhhh……*Shuts his eyes and covers his face from the light until it goes away, then he looks up* Yami…? *Gasp!* OH MY GOD! *Runs over to Yami who has magically transformed into…a baseball bat?*

Yami:………………*Thinks* Dude…I’m a baseball bat!

Kurama: *Picks up the baseball bat (that has spiky Yami-hair on top)* Poor Yami…he was so young…*Bows down his head for a sec but is interrupted when he realizes that the Riku clones are only mere seconds away* Oh shoot! *Frantically searches through his hair for his Rose Whip seed* Where the heck is it? I could’ve sworn I put it in before I came here! Oh man! *Looks around panicking and then sees Yami the Baseball Bat lying next to him* Might as well…*Picks up Yami and gets in a fighting stance as he watches the hundreds of Riku clones charge at him*

Riku clones: *Charging at Kurama* DOOM! DOOM! DOOM! *All of them stop when they are only a short distance away from Kurama*

Kurama: *Braces himself as he tightens his grip on Yami the Baseball Bat and thinks* This is it. It’s do or die now.

Yami:……………………*Thinks* Dude! I’m a friggin’ baseball bat!

Riku Clone: *Walks in front of the Riku clones and…moons Kurama!* DOOOOOOM!!!

Other Riku Clones: *Recognize the "signal" and charge at Kurama in full force* DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Kurama: *Snarls and yells with all his might* RRRRRHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!! *Charges at the Riku clones*

Silver: HOLD IT! *Presses a remote that stops the scene right before Kurama and the Riku clones reach each other* I’m going to narrate this part from here on out, ‘kay? ‘Kay! ^_^ Well, here’s what happens…*Presses the remote which causes the scene to silently show the battle between Kurama and the Riku clones* Kurama, knowing the weakness to the Riku clones, puts up a fairly decent fight against the clones but let’s face it! *Fast fowards the tape until it shows Kurama getting overwhelmed by the clones* It’s one against one thousand! Kurama doesn’t stand a snowball’s chance! So…*Plays the tape regularly which shows Kurama leaning on Yami the Baseball Bat, completely worn out* is this really the end of our beloved Fox Boy? Well, I’m going to leave you peeps alone now so you can find out now. Sorry for bothering you. *Goes away and plays the fic normally*

Kurama: *Pants as he looks at the hundreds of Riku clones still standing* Darn…I’ve really…gotten…myself…into…a big…mess…didn’t I? *Thinks* Well, I’ve lived a decent life. I guess this is really it. *Pulls himself up and looks to the ground, eyes closed and smiling* I might as well face my demise with honor. *Looks up and shouts* COME AND GET ME YOU DEMONIC FREAKS OF NATURE!

Riku Clones: DOOM! *All charge at Kurama at once*

Kurama: *Looks down again and smiles and mutters* Looks like you’re going to have to tolerate Silver on your own, Hiei.

Very Fast Riku Clone: *Gets to Kurama first and pulls out a machete* DOOM DOOM DOOM!!! *Brings the machete down at Kurama*

Kurama: Ah! *Braces himself for what’s to come*

V.F.R.C: DOOOOOOOOOOOO-* Gets his head completely blown off by some unknown force*

Unknown Force: You okay Kurama?

Kurama: *Looks up and opens his eyes* Huh? CLOUD!

Cloud: Yeah, it’s me!

Marth and Link: Don’t forget about us! *Jump in from out of nowhere, both arming baseball bats with really cool spikes on them*

Kurama: You’re all…alive?!

Cloud: Of course. I’m the one who defeated Sephiroth once, remember?

Kurama: Yes, I know that. But how could you survive that brutal attack from the first clone?

Cloud: With this! *Pulls down his pants to revel an iron…jock strap?* The Mr. Balls-of-Iron!

Kurama: O.o Mr. Balls-of…Iron?

Link: Yeah, they saved Cloud’s life! And ours too! The clones tried to attack us but Cloud came, gave us these and we destroyed a whole bunch of them!

Marth: *Hands Kurama a metal jock strap* We brought you one too. Now put it on! We’ve got some clone heads to bash!

Kurama: *Smiles as he just decides to put the Mr. Balls-of-Iron over his pants since he doesn’t have any time to waste* Well gentlemen…*Picks up Yami the Baseball Bat* Shall we get started?

Cloud, Marth, and Link: *Grab their baseball bats and nod*

Riku Clones: *Get into formation again and face the band of baseball-bat-weilding-metal- - -wearing-warriors* DOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! *Charge at the guys*

Kurama, Cloud, Marth, and Link: *Get into their own fighting stances and charge into battle* RRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

******************************************************************************************

Silver: Well, that's it for now peeps! Whadda think? I think it was a pretty cool chappie if I do say so myself! By the way...*Holds up chocolate Kuramas, Hieis, and Kaibas* Instead of plushies, me and Kurama thought it would be nice to send out something sugary for a change! ^_^ So now, everyone who comments is going to get chocolate plushie thingies!!!

Hiei: *Runs in with a Silver chocolate plushie in his mouth* MMMMMMMFFFFFFMMMM!

Silver: -_-; Either finish it or spit it out Hiei...

Hiei: *Somehow manages to finish the chocolate plushie in one bite and pants* We're ready to start now!

Silver: *Claps her hands together* Awesome! *Grabs a mic out of her pocket* And now...on a scale of one to ten, it's time to RATE...THE...PAIN!!!

Everyone: *Claps and cheers and occasionally throws candy on stage*

Kurama: *Points to Marik (Who's frozen in place and has his eyes duck-taped open, thanks to Hiei)* This is Marik.

Silver: *Points to a door* This is a door leading to a room where Pegassus likes to his line of thong and products for people. *Shudders* Gross...

Pegassus: *Pops his head out the room for a second* Acually Silver, today I'm doing just thongs only, with the occasional silk - of course! ^_^ *Goes back in the room*

Kurama: O.O R-Right. *Ahem* Anyway, *Points to Kaiba* This is Kaiba in a protective blindfold.

Silver: *Points to Kaiba as she puts on her own protective blindfold* This is Kaiba opening the door that leads to Pegassus ing thongs and - s.

Kaiba: *Shudders as he runs like heck away from the door*

Kurama: *Puts on his own protective blindfold and then points at Hiei* This is Hiei wearing a protective blindfold.

Silver: *Snickers and points* And this is Hiei sneaking up from behind Marik and pushing him into the room! ^_^

Marik: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Tries to run out of the room*

Hiei: *Slams the door in Marik's face and laughs sinisterly*

Kurama: And that was Hiei slamming the door and ruining Marik's only hope of survival.

Marik: *From inside of the room* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MY EYES! THEY BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! *Claws against the door*

Pegassus: *From inside the room too* Oh come on! It's not like it's something you haven't seen before!

Marik: *Sobbing uncontrollably* T-THE PAIN! THE SHEER INHUMAN PAIN!!! T-T-T-TEN!
*Echos* TEN! TEN! TEN!

Hiei and Silver: YES! *High-five each other*

Kurama: *Pulls off his blindfold and has a look of shock on his face* Wow Hiei...

Kaiba: *Takes off his blindfold* I think you might've crossed a line there. I mean, even I'M beginning to feel sorry for him.

Hiei: *Shrugs* Whatever...It's not like any of us care about him, right?

Everyone else: *Mumbles and agrees*

Kaiba: So what do we do now?

Silver: *Looks down at her blindfold and smiles* Hey...*Looks at the guys* Why don't we play Blindfold Tag?

Hiei: Blindfold Tag? What in the heck is that?

Silver: It's basically just a game where you run around in blindfolds while tackling each other.

Kurama: *Puts on his blindfold* Yeah, like this! *Pounces on Silver, pinning her down* BLINDFOLD PILE ON SILVER!!!

Hiei and Kaiba: *Puts on their blindfolds* YEAH!

Silver: WHA-KURAMA!

Hiei and Kaiba: *Pounce on Kurama who's on top of Silver and therefore, Silver practically gets crushed*

Silver: *Sighs* Oh well...Guess there are worse things than being on the bottom of a pile of hot guys. Well, until the next chappie peeps! Bye!!!

Hiei, Kurama, and Kaiba: *All try to wave but are too tangled up in each other and just give up* See ya!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 5:36:10 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan
Silver: *Sighs* Oh well... Guess there are worse things than being on the bottom of a pile of hot guys.

 
Yeah, for a girl, I'm sure there is nothing better.

theGhostofInuYasha on September 14, 2005, 10:55:29 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaYAMI!!!! YOUR A BASEBALL BAT!!!
*Runs off crying and screaming*
WHY SILVER??? WHY!!!!!!??????

Thanatos: *chuckels* Nice chap!
Oh and Hiei, I give you a 10 on pain and creativity! Keep up the good torture!

YAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maroon005 on July 4, 2004, 1:56:27 PM

Maroon005 on
Maroon005yami a baseball? pegasus in a thong? HAHAHHAHA too funny!!!! active imagination man!

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:59:16 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzor...SPIKE!!!!!!!! Spike, Spike, hez my man, if he cant do it, no one can!

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 13, 2004, 10:57:38 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzmeep. Pegasus in a-a th-th-thong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O.O! O.O! O.O! O.O! *cough* Kenshin or Inuyasha could come... or wolfwood!

a-drawer-4ever on April 27, 2004, 6:19:06 AM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4everMe: hiei did well...
Hiei: thank you!
Silver: so hiei where DID you get that evil idea?
Hiei: *points to Liz*
Me: ehehehe.. what?
Silver: ...
Hiei: it was an evil-genius momment!
Me: well I loved your story silver! didn't we all?
All: yaynes!! more more more!
Me: you heard 'em now write your little fingers off!

coca-cola on April 25, 2004, 11:36:32 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colaLOL funny funny *sinff, sinff* poor poor Marik i feel your pain *laugh's insainly*, hay silver would you and Georgie come join me and hiei to watch Roes Red, o'ya Hiei needs help with the DVD player would you mine helping him???

bishyboylover on April 24, 2004, 10:44:18 PM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverKill the clones,Kurama!*Gets hit in the head with a chocolate Kurama*OW!*looks down at chocolate Kurama*Yay!I no eat this!Okay i will.*Eats the chocolate Kurama in one bite*Mmmmmm.Chocolate foxy hotness.^-^