Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
The serious expression on his face told Yuki that whatever he was going to say wasn't going to be good. He went on to explaining. "His implacable desire for vengeance is very frightening. We.... should just leave him alone." "But... but... can't you tell why he's doing this? Are you all blind?! Why am I the only one who can understand what's going on?!" "You're the one who can't see! I mean, look at this destruction! He caused all of this!" He was right about the destruction. There were ashes where houses used to be and fire was engulfing the small village. The villagers were on top of the cliff, safe from the flames. "He won't stop doing this until he sees one person dead! One! And for all we know, he disappeared a long time ago!" "Well, I'm going!" "Fine. If you want to die, it's your choice." Yuki turned around and shouted, "Sayoku is no different than any of us!" Yuki ran down to the burned down village. The flames were ceasing and the smoke was clearing. Yuki could see someone in the middle of the black ashes. "Sayoku..." Sayoku turned around and asked, "What do you want with me?" "Why is vengeance so important to you...?" Yuki asked. Sayoku walked toward Yuki and held his hand up, which was covered by fire and smirked. "Aren't you afraid... that I can kill you with these hands right now?" Yuki wasn't surprised and answererd him. "If I am, why would I come down here in the first place? Anyway, that's not my point. There's..." Yuki was interrupted by Sayoku. "I don't need to tell you anything about my past. You wouldn't care anyway. I don't care what other people say about me because their words are meaningless." Wow... Sayoku is really ticked off. But I know there's some good in him and I'm going to show him! Yuki thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment