Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Yuki and Sayoku just stood there in silence until Yuki spoke up. "I'm going to make you see it, so you're gonna have to come with me!" Yuki walked toward Sayoku but he created a wall of fire between Yuki and himself. "I'm not going anywheer with you and what are you going to make me see?" "That's for me to know..." Yuki used psychokinesis to bring water from a nearby lake and she poured it on the flames. "... and for you to find out!" Sayoku wasn't surprised. "Ah... so you have ESP..." Sayoku said. "You will come with me because I know where he is!" "Oh sure you do..." Sayoku was being sarcastic and it annoyed Yuki. Yuki concentrated very hard and sent an image to Sayoku's thoughts. Sayoku had seen it and was shocked. "How did you know how he looks like? His face is always hidden behind that mask he wears...." This is getting interesting... now he's the one questing me! Maybe I'll tell him how I know.... not. Yuki thought. "If you really want to know, you gotta come with me! Then maybe I'll tell you where he is." Yuki knew he couldn't refuse and Sayoku gave up. "All right then... fine. I'll go with you until you tell me where he is." Yuki felt really triumphant. Whew... maybe he'll stop the killing spree now... Yuki suddenly remembered something. "Oh yeah... if you try to attack me with anything. It'll be futile." "Whatever... let's just go." Sayoku put his daggers away and followed Yuki out of the village.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment