Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
Yuki and Sayoku had just entered a city where lots of people resided. "Hm... it's getting pretty dark..." Yuki spotted a little house. "Sayoku, let's go in there and ask if we can stay for the night!" Yuki tripped on a crack in the sidewalk and fell face-first on the ground. "Ow... that hurt..." Sayoku rolled his eyes in disgust and thought, Why am I following her again? Yuki knocked on the door and someone opened up. "This is a surprise. We rarely have any visitors. Please, come in." Wow... nice people here. Yuki thought. "Um... I hope this won't trouble you, but can we stay for the night?" "That would be all right. Just go out the back door." They want us to go out.... the back door...? Yuki and Sayoku went out in the back and they couldn't believe what they were seeing. There were lush, green grass that were almost as tall as themselves. Through all of the grass, Yuki saw lots of doors. "This place used to be an outdoor inn, if you know what I'm talking about." Yuki didn't understand what the resident meant. "What she means is that this type of inns is not like one of those buildings that you see in the cities. These have rooms made inside the landscape. Take that small hill for example." Sayokuopinted at the small green hill and continued on explaining. "You can see that the doors are attacked to that hill. Therefore, the rooms are actually inside the hill. Although it seems a bit wierd, they say that the rooms are..." Yuki didn't listen to Sayoku and just went inside one of the rooms. "It's... magnificent! Wow! Nothing like I expected! It feels just like home... except more developed!" Yuki flopped on the bed and sighed. "You act so child-like..." Sayoku faced the resident. "How much for the stay?" "We're not really an inn anymore so you can stay for free." "Sayoku." "What?" "I'm gonna go for a while, okay? So... don't run off." "... don't plan to." "Good." With that, Yuki ran off into the city. Sayoku jumped up to a tree and sat with his legs crossed. Sayoku stretched and thought, I wish she can tell me soon... so I can avenge my friend... it's the least I can do for him now.... he sighed and held out a small instrument. He started to play it and the tune was heard by many others. Some time later, Yuki came back and heard the tune. "Wow... that's such a beautiful sound... whoa!" She tripped again and fell hidden among the tall grass. "Not again..." Yuki looked up and saw Sayoku playing the melody. "Never expected it was from him." Yuki still laid down in the tall grass so that Sayoku wouldn't see her and she kept listening to the tune. Yuki eventually fell asleep and Sayoku stopped playing. "I'm hungry..." Sayoku put the instrument away and jumped off the tree. he was walking in the grass until he tripped and fell. "Ack! What the..." Sayoku turned around and saw that he tripped over Yuki, who was sound asleep. "Stupid girl... sleeping out here..." Sayoku picked Yuki up and carried her to bed. "..." Sayoku turned out the lights and left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment