Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
Yuki woke up and yawned as she went out of bed. She glanced at the clock. "I overslept!" Yuki did her morning routine and went to the resident's house. Yuki hurriedly opened the door and it hit Sayoku, who was right behind the door. "Oh... you're finally awake..." Sayoku said, coming out behind the door. "Oops. Sorry..." Yuki apologized. "Forget it. Let's just go." "Okay." And she turned to the residents. "Thank you for your hospitality." "You're welcome. Just come back any time you wish." Yuki and Sayoku left the house and continued to walk on the streets. "I hate citied like these... some people run around stealing people's money without them noticing it." "Oh well. It's what they do..." Yuki and Sayoku continued walking while a thief was behind them, about to strike. Yuki stopped talking for a moment and used psychokinesis to rip part of the fence and placed it right between herself and the thief. "... but it's really easy to stop them." Yuki smiled. When is she going to tell me where he is....?! Sayoku thought. Some gang had their eyes on Yuki and Sayoku. "They seem like pretty easy targets..." "Finally, I've been wanting to fight for days...." The gang stepped out of the alley and approached Yuki and Sayoku. Yuki kept walking, not looking at the gang and one of them grabbed Yuki's shoulder. "Where do you think you're going?" "Oh, I'm sorry. Come on Sayoku, let's go." Yuki continued to walk as if the gang wasn't there but her way was blocked. "Um.. excuse me.. can you let us pass?" Yuki kindly asked but Sayoku got impatient and said, "You're completely wasting our time so get out of our way." "Come on Sayoku, be nice. I mean, don't say it like that even if it is true." What did you say?!" One of the gang members ran at Yuki with a metal pole. Yuki glared at the pole and it got bent and twisted. She jumped on top of a nearby porch roof. "You're gonna have to do better than that to beat me!" "How'd she do that?!" They were shocked. "Sayoku, they're all yours." Sayoku went behind one of the members with amazing speed and knocked him down. Wow... he's fast... Yuki thought. "Get out of the way... or die." Yuki noticed this and jumped back down. "Sayoku... whoa!" Sayoku had his daggers near Yuki's throat. "Sorry... thought you were one of them... sorr for surprising you." "As if surprised is the word for it! Let me take things from here." "Fine." Yuki used psychikinesis to get a chain and wrapped it around the gang. "There. I'm done. Let's go." With that, Yuki and Sayoku left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment