Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5
As soon as they were out of the city, Yuki and Sayoku went camping out in the forest. It was almost night and Yuki clibed a tree to see the sunset. "Sunset's the best part of the day!" Yuki stretched and sat on the tree while Sayoku was gatherine firewood. "Sayoku didn't have to do the work but he said he wanted to... oh well, he insisted." Yuki started to get up but she lost her balance. "....!!" She fell from the tree but she landed on her feet. "Whew, that was close... That would have hurt." Yuki went back to the campsite and there was no one else there. "I guess Sayoku didn't come back yet." Yuki found a huge log, placed it near the campsite, and sat on it. "I guess there's nothing to do until Sayoku comes back." Meanwhile, Sayoku was in some other part o fthe forest, still gathering firewood. "I think this would be enough to last for the night." Sayoku started to head back but he didn't realize that someone was watching his every move. That person grabbed Sayoku's arms and tied them up with a rope. What the hell...?! Sayoku quickly turned around, but his daggers fell on the ground. Damn... I can't get my daggers! The person taped over Sayoku's mouth and tied his legs together too and dragged him farther into the forest. Back at the campsite, Yuki was still waiting for sayoku to return. "It's night already... and Sayoku should have come back an hour ago..." Yuki found some tree branches and made a little fire. "He couldn't have been lost... it would be strange if he did..." The same person hid behind the bushes and went for Yuki. Only this time, Yuki knew that he was there and she moved out of the way that he fell on the ground. Yuki held him down with her foot. "How did you know that I was coming?!" "Simple. When I was looking at the fire, I saw your shadow behind the bush." The person struggled to get free but Yuki held him down. "Hey... wait a minute... if you're here and Sayoku hasn't returned yet..." Yuki finally realized what was going on. "That's right... we have your friend." Yuki snapped and grabbed the person by his collar. "Where is he?!" "You think I'll tell you?!" "Fine." Yuki read the person's mind and she knew where Sayoku was. I don't know that place! "Lead me where that place is..." "No." "Fine." Yuki used psychokinesis to swing him from left to right and up and down. He crashed into trees and got smacked on the ground repeatedly. "All right! I'll lead you where it is! Just stop it!" Yuki stopped and the person gave her the directions. Yuki relaxed and said, "Thank you." She started to run deeper into the forest, determined to find Sayoku.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment