Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6
Yuki was still running in the forest for 30 minutes straight but she still couldn't find the place even with the directions the person gave her. She became tired, but nevertheless, she continued searching for Sayoku. "I've looked everywhere! Where is he?!" She continued to run until she fell into a deep hole. "Aaaaaaaaaahh!!" Yuki was too tired to get up and she passed out.
A while later, Yuki slowly began to open her eyes. "Where... am I?" She found out that she was tied up with chains. Yuki looked around and found Sayoku, who was lying down with blood all over the place. "What did you do to him?!" "He was a tough one to handle but without his weapons, he was easier to get rid of." He didn't use his powers? Why didn't he? "Somebody sent you here to kill us.... isn't that right..?" Yuki grimaced. "......... it seems you are involved in this so we have to kill you too." Yuki became enraged and the chains were melted away by her power. One of the people in the group ran at Yuki with a sword but she melted the blade and blew the person away. "Who said that I was dead...??" Yuki turned around and saw that Sayoku had gotten up. "Sayoku! You're alive!" Yuki was relieved. "I'm not that easy to get rid of..." Sayoku smirked as he wiped off the blood off of his mouth. The magician in the group casted a spell and Yuki got slammed against the wall. She got back up and started to concentrate. Nothing happened. "What... what happened to my powers?" Yuki was confused so Sayoku started explaining. "The magician over there has the ability to suppress special powers... temporarily. They already did mine and that's why I couldn't use it...and my daggers are back at the forest... our powers will return to us but for now, we got to fight them off." Yuki knew she wasn't good at physical fighting so she had an idea. "Let's do an even split. I'll take four and you take four. Okay?" "All right then..." Yuki could jump higher and run faster than most people could. I'll keep jumping from tree to tree and hopefully, I'll get them seperated and lost in the forest! Yuki thought. She jumped to a tree and shouted out, "Catch me if you can!" Then the people were running in circles in the forest. "Now I should jump higher to a place where they can't see me from ground level..." Yuki jumped to the top of the tree ad the people decided to split up to try and find Yuki. "They fell for it!" Some time passed and every one of them got lost in the forest. "I'm gonna go see how Sayoku's doing..." Back at the cave, Sayoku had a little troble fighting them because he had already been wounded from the start. Despite this, he knocked 3 soldiers to the ground. "One more to go..." The magician casted a fire magic on Sayoku and it was spreading really fast. "Tch..." The magician tried to cast another spell but Sayoku got to him first. "Idiot... fire doesn't hurt me... I can create fire..." All four of them were down. ".... we should be getting our powers back soon..." Yuki had come back and saw Sayoku had taken care of things. "Sayoku! Are you okay?" "I'll be fine..." "But you're bleeding all over and---" "I CAN HANDLE IT." "But..." Sayoku did need help... he just didn't want to admit it. "Okay then... let's go." Sayoku couldn't walk, let alone stand. Yuki turned around. "What's wrong? Can't get up?" Yuki teased. "Dammit, stop making fun of me!" "All right then. I'll keep my mouth shut until you can get up." ".....augh..." Sayoku was grasping the wound on his right arm which was still bleeding a lot. "See? You do need help. Sometimes you gotta stop being so stubborn and let others help you, okay?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment