Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hitler & The Shadow Man

we saw them .this is all true facts..........I PROMISE IT WAS SCARY.

Chapter 1 - Hitler & The Shadow Man

Chapter 1 - Hitler & The Shadow Man
I sware this is a true story NO KIDD AT AALL!! Me and my cousin went to the park near his road one evening, we waited all day to go and his mom finally said yes so it was almost dark but we thought we'd have enough time to play a bit and go so we headed off and went down the road through the woods on the path and to the park. well my cousin said He had to go to the restroom so i said o.k. but Im gonna stay here and play some solo b-ball. well, i started to play batting it up in the air and catching it when I looked up and saw the moon was almost out so I headed back to were my cousin was and thought we better head home now. while im walking back i see this person dressed in all black ,black hoody black pants ,shoes. heading towards my cousins way so i panicked and ran an' got my cousin and we walked fast away down the wooded path and headed home .we looked back and he was litterly circuling around towards us, but then He just stopped and starred ,welll tell you the truth we were scared nuts so we ran fast home and as we were heading back finally on the road we saw a UPS truck and i turned to my cousin and said aint it a little late to be delivering packages. cause it was realy dark by then .Then out came the person to his truck and I swear it looked just like Hitler like maybe HITLERS Ghost but we were scared outa our minds by the time we got back home.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

era93 on June 1, 2010, 8:33:58 AM

era93 on
era93WOW!! This is old stuff but hey watev' ill leave it for memorys of that day!