Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - why i wrote this story

inuyasha just turns 15 and has to move to a different neighborhood to keep his family secret safe

Chapter 5 - why i wrote this story

Chapter 5 - why i wrote this story
Hi i'm erandor but just call me tye but never tyler!!! ok? so anyways the reason i wrote this story is because i wondered what it would be like if Inuyasha origanally lived in the present and met kagome that way and this is also a little spoiler for what's coming up in the next stories.  So later when inuyasha and kagome go to school they will meet miroku (still as pervy as on the show just to keep his character) he will meet Inuyasha in the locker room and ask him whats up with him and his ears and i wont go further than taht dont want this to be to much of a spoiler.  They will meet Sango in home room because she will be sitting next to kagome and inuyasha but this is a little spoiler so deal with it.  and of course who could forget that fox demon shippo? they will meet him outside of school at the park and they become friends because they stop bullies from picking on him so thats all the spoiler for now and dont worry koga and inuyasha of course are gonna be rivals in my series of stories so if you have any ideas for my stories please comment on my profile if you want me to acknowledge you in my stories well thanks for reading my stories see ya.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 1, 2007, 11:31:10 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013is there a secul i want to read more of this PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inuchibi on August 19, 2007, 3:42:18 PM

inuchibi on
inuchibithis is nice but it disappoints me that i can read it in 2 minutes please make your stiries longer next time

erandor3 on August 24, 2007, 11:34:43 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3ok I will try just pleeze don't hit me with a tube sock full of wood screws