Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Inuyasha pops the question

inuyasha and kagome go on their first date but always remember never let a demon spoil it or was it never get to close?

Chapter 1 - Inuyasha pops the question

Chapter 1 - Inuyasha pops the question
a few months after Inuyasha moved to kagomes neighborhood they got to know each other more thats when everyone called them a couple even more.  Inuyasha felt that he should ask kagome out on a date so when Inuyasha went to her house he rang the door bell, then kagome answered the door,she then said "oh hi Inuyasha how are you today?" "im fine kagome uhh... kagome?" he said"yes inuyasha?" she said "would you like to uh go out on a date with me tonight?". Kagome blushed and said "sure i would love to inuyasha!" "you would!?" he said happily "of course meet me at that new ramen shop ok?" Inuyasha said "ok ill meet u there." when kagome closed the door she heard Inuyasha scream "YESSSSS!!!!".  as inuyasha got ready for his date he was wearing jeans and a hooded sweater with pockets in the front. kagome came in the resteraunt and met inuyasha when inuyasha saw kagome in her sweater and jeans.  He said " hi kagome  you look beautiful." kagome said "thank you" they got a table and ordered their food.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 14, 2007, 9:17:54 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013soo cute

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 19, 2007, 9:10:35 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Aww that was cute^^

erandor3 on August 24, 2007, 5:08:06 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3thanks