Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Entries 3 and 4

Vance. A teenager who's half blind & a bit clumsy with his gun. Discovers that he is diagnosed with GeoStigma. This is the story of what he went through.

Chapter 4 - Entries 3 and 4

Chapter 4 - Entries 3 and 4


Entry 3, a few weeks after I passed out:

A few weeks after I passed out I found myself in a plaided bed that was a little too small for me. My feet where dangling over the side and a window right next to me good thing it was on my good side. I tried sitting up to look outside but I couldn't move. My body felt numb and I felt a little scared. After a bit a child with a White dress , and, a brown ponytail. Walked in and began talking to me. I could barely mutter a word but somehow managed too do so anyways. I soon found out her name was Marlene Wallace and that I was lying in the Seventh Heaven bar. Then she asked if I needed anything, I didn't reply. Then another woman walked in tore the cover's off me. Then said, “It's spread. I don't know what to do anymore.” She said , and, with that walked out of the room. I began too look at my feet. The same liquid that the young child had was coming out of my feet. Then Marlene looked at my head and said, “Mister, It's all over your body you're probably not going too make it.” I didn't move or do anything. I was stunned and extremely scared. But after a while Marlene left and I just lay in an empty room. I soon fell asleep.

Entry 4, May 3rd:

I woke up a little later to find myself in a puddle of black liquid. I could barely open my eye's now and felt nothing. Tifa, (The person that tore the sheets off me) said, “I'm sorry I did the best I could.” She said and crying, she ran out of the room. Marlene lay by my side for a bit then ran out. I didn't move or notice anything it just hurt too much. I felt like crying but no tears came. I shut my eyes, fell asleep. And, I died on May 3rd Tifa's birthday. At least now I could be with my long lost family. That's one thing to be thankful for.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neawolf on December 21, 2005, 4:01:40 AM

Neawolf on
Neawolfaw, thats so sad.