Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chp. 1

Okay, all my other one's suck. But I hope this one will be okay. By the way if you are offended by yaoi(boyxboy)relationship I strongly suggest that you don't read this story. Parings are: MarlenexAri StanxAri EprosxAri

Chapter 1 - Chp. 1

Chapter 1 - Chp. 1
Okage YaoiIt was a lovely spring day inTenel. The air was warm, the most beautiful butterflies were outresting on the blood red roses and the birds were singing in theloveliest way. Today was the day, Stan decided in his humanform. Even though he hated every inch of the beautiful scenery.He didn't know what about theboy pleased him so much. After all, he was only supposed to be hisslave and nothing else. However he couldn't stop thinking about thatcute smile he rarely showed, his determined expression in his eyesthat seemed to glisten with passion when he sets his mind onsomething and his gorgeous red hair that seems almost like fire. Atfirst, Stan denied the truth. Telling himself in his mind that itwasn't what it seemed like and that he was sick or something. But itall came down to the same thought, the same reason for everything. Hewas in love with Ari.And today was the day that hewas going to tell him. He would have to be smart about how he wasgoing to approach this situation. He knew that the truth was going tostartle Ari but he didn't want to scare him away. He would have tostart with an ordinary conversation, such as new ways to enslavingthe world (this wasn't new to anyone if Stan talked about that.)Stan decided that he wasgoing to give some flowers for Ari. By some miracle he foundsomething other than roses and picked some tulips. After that hewalked his way out of Tenel, where he saw a familiar person sittingon a picnic blanket. If you thought this was Ari, think again. Theperson was in fact, Epros, who had his back turned to Stan so that hedidn't notice his presence. Stan heard him talking tohimself but couldn't quite make out the words. When he steppedcloser he found out he was saying a poem.(Epros saying a poem! Wow I didn't see that coming! Actually I'mbeing sarcastic for those of you who didn't notice)“Thypeace is only brought without thy human nature, as thy love is onlybrought out without thy coward self.” “What does that mean?”asked Stan revealing himself. Epros jumped out in surprise andquickly turned around, showing a heart shaped box of chocolates hewas holding.“Stan, I did not expectto see you today. That poem meant nothing, nay!” he shouted,his eyes showing that he was hiding something.“Calm down, it's notlike I was that interested,” said Stan giving him a weird look.Epros couldn't help butnotice the flowers Stan was holding. “Hark, those seem so niceand sweet. And just who that special person who you're going to knockoff their feet?” he asked.“Huh?”“I say with whatpurpose do those flowers posses. Who's heart makes you so obsess?”“Come again?”repeated Stan completely clueless.Epros slapped his head as asign of how he thought of Stan's stupidity. “What are thoseflowers for? Who are you going to give them to?”Stan looked at the flowers inhis hand and suddenly put them behind his back.“N-no one, there for noone! Who's chocolates are those?” he asked.Just as Stan did with theflowers, Epros hid his gift behind his back. “Myself of course,I love the caramel ones. But I fear I had had too much fun. I leaveyou now, I've got to run.” he said as he flew away.Stan sighed with relief whenhe was gone. He didn't need any of the gang around when he confessesto Ari. Actually, he needed no one to be around when the time comes.He slowly made his way to Ari's house, not thinking anyone waswatching him. But there was.Epros looked from his hidingplace(which was on top of a tree) and notice where Stan was heading.Did Stan get sudden interest in Ari's sister? Somehow he knew thatwasn't the case. He realized he had some competition. “Well,”he said out loud, “As far as I can see, no one and I mean noone will snatch my Ari.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devastation on August 28, 2005, 2:20:19 PM

Devastation on
DevastationYaoi! AHHHHHH!! *points and screams* EPROSxARI! DOUBLE AHHHHHHHHH!
Random Person: SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR! THIS PERSON WON"T STOP SCREAMING!


*cough* CUte, I... just... dont like yaoi >.>; but stan and ari makes sense, random yaoi and okage fans seems to like it but... EPROS?? HOLY COW THAT WAS RANDOM! *clings to Epros doll* My epros! *hisses*

KrimtheCeruleanAzure on August 28, 2005, 2:12:59 AM

KrimtheCeruleanAzure on
KrimtheCeruleanAzureHehehe, this is cute. You should finish it!