Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chp. 2

Okay, all my other one's suck. But I hope this one will be okay. By the way if you are offended by yaoi(boyxboy)relationship I strongly suggest that you don't read this story. Parings are: MarlenexAri StanxAri EprosxAri

Chapter 4 - Chp. 2

Chapter 4 - Chp. 2
Stan hesitated for severalminutes before finally getting the nerve to ring the doorbell of hisslave's house. It was only a few seconds before the door opened,revealing a pleasant looking woman who was known as Ari's mom. Shesmiled at her visitor and her smile broaden when she saw the tulipsin Stan's hand.“Why Stan! They'relovely!” she said as she snatched the flowers without warning.Stan stopped himself fromsaying anything for he didn't need any implication going on aroundhere. He could not let anyoneknow about his quest.“Please,come in. I'll make some snacks,” offered Ari's mother as shegestured for the Evil King to come in.Stanobeyed and went into the house. As he did this he looked around theroom for any sign of Ari but his presence was not found.“Uh,where's uh, where's my slave?” asked Stan hesitantly.Ari'smom didn't even take notice of the stammering.“Oh,he's at school,” she answered and went to put the flowers in anancient looking vase.'School!'thought Stan enraged, 'What in the world that I'm going to soon takeover is he at school for?! I mean, it's not like you actually learnanything there!'“Wouldyou like some muffins, Stan?” Ari's mom's voicecame in.“What?Oh yeah sure, the house does look nice,” was his answer.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile......Justhis luck to get homework on the weekends. Well, it's not like Ari'sknown to be lucky but still how much can a boy take? Writing twopages of poetry about love! Ari was never really into poetry and plusthe fact that he couldn't even rhyme was another thing. Not tomention the fact of how slow he was and that this was going to takeall weekend!Hewalked home miserably, his backpack slumped sideways on one of hisshoulders. “Ohwell, it's not like I have any plans,” thought Ari outloud.“Besides, at least with Dad gone on a business trip, I can havepeace and quiet.”Amili-second after he said this, Epros nearly dropped from the sky infront of Ari. He had a gleeful smile plastered on his face.“Greetings,dear Ari! Happy I am! For I can't wait to execute my fun-filled plan!'Tis been a while, I believe. So let us get started, if you please,”Epros said.Arijust stood there still trying to recover from the shock of the wizarddropping from the sky.“Um,hey Epros. Get started with what?” asked Ari with a blank face.Eproshad to squelch a giggle as he looked at Ari's cute little expression.His smile was still plastered on his face.“Whybonding, I desire to bond with you. I have not been throughout youradventure for very long, you know that's true. I wish to befriend youget to know you a little more and doing this by spending time withyou a little while. After all, we don't know each other that much andI wish our friendship will stretch up for miles,” he answered.Ariwas stunned by this. Sure Epros hadn't been throught even half of hisadventure but still why was he so eager to get to know him now?“Well,that's great Epros. But can we re-schedule? I have a lot to do thisweekend and I really need to get home, so if you don't mind....”Ari passed Epros and heading towards the exit of town but stoppedshort when he felt a firm hand grasping on his shoulder.“NayAri, I wish to bond with you this weekend. I wish for yourschedule to bend. Please say yes, won't you? For a friend?” hisvoice was calm but Ari couldn't help but notice it sounded a littledesperate.Arithought about this for a while. Epros was right about them not beingclose friends. He was also right that it had been a while, severalmonths to be exact. And though he did see all the rest of his friendsduring that time (Stan mostly) he never even heard from Epros.Arididn't have the heart to tell him no. Not after Epros helped him somuch.“Well,okay. But I really need to get home first. You want to come with me?”“Ofcourse, my dear Ari. If you truly are in a hurry,” answeredEpros.Ariseemed satisfied as the hand let go of his shoulder. Poor sweetlittle Ari took no notice of how close Epros was as the walkedtogether or Epros's victorious smile.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment