Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chp. 3

Okay, all my other one's suck. But I hope this one will be okay. By the way if you are offended by yaoi(boyxboy)relationship I strongly suggest that you don't read this story. Parings are: MarlenexAri StanxAri EprosxAri

Chapter 5 - Chp. 3

Chapter 5 - Chp. 3
“Andso she said, 'no way, your husband collects lint? And I said 'why ofcourse, doesn't yours?' And then she said 'well actually he collectsgrains of sand' And so I said...”Stanhad been listen to this for who knows how long. He was practicallyasleep with his eyes open after listening to Ari's mom'sadventures. Stan at this timewas very thankful that he ended up overshadowing Ari instead of thisvile woman.Justas he was about to pass out from boredom, he heard the front dooropened. Stan eagerly hopped out of his seat to greet the visitor,unless of course the visitor wasn't Ari, and stopped short when hesaw not only him but Epros in the living room too.“Oh,Stan. Hello,” said Ari innocently.“Hello,slave,” said Stan without taking his cold stare at Epros.Eprosmerely return the icy glance. Ari was too busy placing his backpackon the coat hanger to notice the two's hateful glance.“Ari,how was school today?” asked his mom's voice.“Okay,”said Ari simply.“Who'syour friend?” she asked.Ariwas confused for a second and then remembered that his mother hadnever before seen Epros.“Oh,this is Epros. Epros, meet my mom,” introduced Ari.Eprosflew towards Ari's mom and landed right in front of her, ignoring herexpression of awe.“Greetingsfair lady and how are thou? 'Tis a pleasure to meet you here and now.I am a dear friend of Ari, your son. I joined him in his lateradventures and it was indeed fun,” he greeted.Ari'smom stood still for a while, her face expressionless. Then she spoke.“Youcan fly? Wow Ari, you did tell me you had a friend that could but Ididn't believe you! Please make yourself at home, Epros!” washer reply.“Oh,Ari told you about me? How sweet and nice of thee!” said Eproswith a gleeful smile.WhileEpros and Ari's mom were talking, Stan had asked Ari if he could comewith him to talk alone in his room. When Epros finished talking, hewas stunned to find them gone.“Where...whereare....?” before he could finished, the mother answered.“Oh,I think they went into Ari's bedroom,” she said.“Nya?!How selfish, how impaired! A bedroom?! Will the Evil King even thinkto dare?!” with that he flew upstairs in a quick flash.Ari'smom just stood there until she spoke to herself.“He'svery good at rhyming.”***********************************Meanwhile“Stan,what's this about?” asked Ari still innocently.Stanhesitated for a moment before answering, trying his hardest to hidehis blushing from his slave.“Well,uh, slave. I, uh, I wanted to ask you something,” he answered.“What?”asked Ari.“I,uh, say slave, what do you know about love?” he asked.Ariwas quiet for a moment. Why would Stan ask that? Could it be thatStan found a woman of his dreams? Ari didn't want to question himright away.“Well,love is like....love is like when you think about a special personall the time and you want to kiss them and...” Ari couldn'tthink of much more to say. How was he going to write that poem?Aftera moment of hesitation, there was a loud knock on the door andEpros's voice rang in.“Ari?I say, Ari are you all right? Come out and appear in my sight!”Epros exclaimed worridly.Ari,responding to the concern cry, ran up to greet Epros.“Epros?I'm all right, nothing's wrong. Why do you ask?” he saidworried that there might be something to indeed worry about.Eproslooked shocked when he saw Ari okay. Wasn't he and Stan? No, it wasjust a false alarm.“Hey!My slave asked a question, now will you answer?” asked Stanrudely.'Hisslave! My dear Ari let's himself claim that title. Now I see thatthis is going to take a while,' Epros thought.“Noreason, dear Ari. I-it's nothing, nay. Please, I wish to go outsideand...uh....play,” he stammered.“Um...okay,”answered Ari not having a clue what was going on.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment