Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chp. 4

Okay, all my other one's suck. But I hope this one will be okay. By the way if you are offended by yaoi(boyxboy)relationship I strongly suggest that you don't read this story. Parings are: MarlenexAri StanxAri EprosxAri

Chapter 6 - Chp. 4

Chapter 6 - Chp. 4
Sorry it's been a while. Iconfess, I've been lazy and I lost my inspiration for Okage Yaoi. Butafter seeing all of those Okage Yoai fanart, I'm back in the game. Ialso want to say hi to everyone now that I can get to FAC now. Andwithout further adieu, the fanfiction.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * The day was still as lovelyas ever. Sweet little blue birds and beautiful butterflies were stilloutside playing. It was warm but not hot, the air was clear, andthere was a faint smell of roses all around the atmosphere. Why didAri have to have homework on such a beautiful day? Well, at least hewas outside among friends. However Stan and Epros were acting veryweird. Even now as they were walking across the woods, they seem tobe giving each other weird looks. He couldn't quite put his finger onit. It wasn't happy glances. It was more like they were ready tofight for something. Did something happen between them?“Hey, um, guys? Whatgame do you want to do?” asked Ari.Epros and Stan shot shockedglances at Ari. They were hiding something, Ari thought. Stancollected himself and seeing that, Epros also forced himself to calmdown.“I know! We could makeup a plan of how to posses monsters and use them to serve me! All youhave to do, Slave, is fight them off! Then I'll do the rest! Yes,it's all into place. How about it, Slave? Let's collected some moreslaves together!!” screamed Stan in delight.Ari and Epros looked at Stanlike he just said the craziest thing in the world. It actually wasn'twhat he said that surprised them it was just that he yelled sosuddenly after that cold dead silence they were having. Epros thengave Ari a sweet smile.“Well as joyous as thatsounds, I'd rather do something we all agree upon. Come now Ari, whydon't you decide what we should do for fun? Anything you want to doand I'll follow through. Let's just decide while there's still sun,”he said.Stan frowned at Epros in adisapproving matter. Mouthing the words, 'kiss up' to him while Ariwasn't looking.“Well, why don't we dosomething we all want to do. Want to play something? I really don'tcare what we play,” said Ari.“Fine, how aboutHide-and-go-seek then? Might as well,” answered Stan.Ari turned to Epros to seewhat he thought. Epros nodded and he turned back to Stan.“Okay, who's it?”asked Ari.“You are,” Stansaid quickly and firmly.“Yes, Ari, you shouldbe it. For it's seems a place where you see fit. Go on now, count tofifty. We shall go hide, silently and swiftly,” agreed Epros.Ari turned to face a tree,closed his eyes and began to count. He had his arm resting on thetree and his face resting on his arm so that they were sure he wasn'tpeeking.Epros and Stan then ran to abush quite away from base and hid in it. They then glared at eachother like they were ready to rip each other's throats out.“Alright then, I'll saythis plainly,” hissed Stan to Epros, “Stay away from Ari.He's all mine, you hear?”“Why really, Evil King,don't you see? He's mine and mine alone, he belongs to me. He iseverything to me that I hold dear. Why at least my love is sincere,”he hissed back.“What?!” Stanhissed very loudly, “Are you saying that you like him more thatI do?! Fat chance, lover boy. I've been with him much longer than youhave? I've been closer too. And I was everywhere with him while wewere on an adventure. And if I recall, there was a certain PhantomEvil King trying to kill him too.”At that Stan gave a sneerwhile Epros growled, shacking in fury.“You don't know what Ihad intended. I would of let him live, you see. For the moment I sawhim, I saw his beauty. Why isn't it you who refuses to let him free?Of slavery?” he said sneering back.“You think he likes youbetter than me?!” demanded Stan nearly barking the words.“Oh, do you think I amwrong, fool? He probably likes you no more than an idiotic mule. Butif you feel differently, then let Ari's words change your mind. He'sgoing to say so at any time,” challenged Epros.“Oh yeah? Well we'llsee about that! You little son-of-a------”“Found you!”Ari's voice called out as he stuck his head inside the bush. Eprosand Stan nearly screamed but caught him self at the last minute. Yep,they were indeed hiding something, Ari decided.“I'm hungry, want to goto Tenel to eat? There's this little restaurant I like to go to.Maybe we could go there,” suggested Ari.“Why of course, dearAri, I would love to dine with you. Come on now, while the sky isstill blue,” he said with a gleeful smile.“Hey! He said he wasdining with both ofus! Not just you!” yelled Stan.“Iknow he did you oath! I know he said he would dine with us both! Youneedn't not yell, Ari's right here. Don't worry of him, Ari dear,”he said now talking to Ari.“Whydo you keep calling me---” Ari was interrupted when both Stanand Epros one of each of his hands and began walking with him toTenel. And Ari is still clueless.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

everydayperson on November 21, 2005, 8:44:22 AM

everydayperson on
everydaypersonThank you all for your wonderful comments! I'll get started on continuing this story soon, okay?
Oh and as for all you Epros fangirls. Maybe Epros isn't gay just bisexual.^_^;
Maybeh! XD

TokiyaThePrettyBoy on November 20, 2005, 2:05:19 AM

TokiyaThePrettyBoy on
TokiyaThePrettyBoyEpros, Stan, and Ari are my absolute favorite characters! Keep wrighting this story I want to know how it ends! X-D Although since Epros is gay he can't be mine....

Devastation on November 16, 2005, 6:18:40 AM

Devastation on
Devastationah obviously epros and stan make the best rivals but for ari? *shutters* dear god, once again I ish not the yaoi fan but read cause usually your storys make me laugh ^^ cause they are soo amusing! LMAO (I wonder who will win)

Syndikaite on November 16, 2005, 4:30:39 AM

Syndikaite on
SyndikaiteXD epros and stan make me giggle.. hope you continue soon, i love it so far =D

KrimtheCeruleanAzure on November 14, 2005, 6:26:01 AM

KrimtheCeruleanAzure on
KrimtheCeruleanAzureI love this story. It is adorable!! Keep going! Pretty please?