Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chp. 5

Okay, all my other one's suck. But I hope this one will be okay. By the way if you are offended by yaoi(boyxboy)relationship I strongly suggest that you don't read this story. Parings are: MarlenexAri StanxAri EprosxAri

Chapter 7 - Chp. 5

Chapter 7 - Chp. 5
Okay, I’m trying this one on a different word processor. I hope to make it so you won’t notice to much change. Also I want to thank everyone who’s been supporting me. It really helps a lot to know some people actually like to read my story. And now, here it is.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * It was indeed a nice little restaurant. Small but clean and full of modern decorations. The inside had black and white stripped tiles on the floor, white lamps and every black table with both white and black chairs, white curtains over the black windows and black and white stripes on the wall.On one of the black tables sat Epros, Stan and in-between them sat Ari. They sat quietly. Very quietly. Too quietly. All had their noses in the menus not looking at each other for the moment.‘What am I gonna do? As long as that know-it-all, jerk Epros is here I can’t be alone with Ari. Oh man, how I would love to tear him to pieces! Thinks he can just come hear and take what rightfully belongs to me! He already took Linda but I do not need him to take Ari! Oh, what am I worried about? There’s just no way Ari could see anything in him and when he gets rejected, Ari’s all mine. Mwhahaha!’ Stan then scolded himself for laughing maniacally in his own thoughts.‘What frustration I have. Knowing that idiot is here with my dear Ari. And just what does this oath have that Ari can see? Once he’s rejected, he’ll be sorry. Sorry for ever trying to be in Ari’s company. Ari is mine and just for me,’ Epros reassured himself in his mind.‘I wonder. Do I want the steak or the stew? I guess I could just get some of that chicken salad or that ham and cheese sandwich. Hmm, what about that spaghetti?’ was all Ari thought at the moment. “What are you guys getting?” asked Ari.Stan’s and Epros’s head shot up from the menus with shocked looks on their faces.“Uh, what was that Slave?” asked Stan trying to hide his guilty expression of which he was plotting evilly against Epros.“I said what are you guys going to have. I’m thinking about having some stew. What about you two?” he repeated.“Oh uh, well I’m just going to have that tenderloin. Might as well, seeing as how I’m not interested in any of the--- HEY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!”Startled by Stan’s cry, Ari and everyone else in the room, stared at him. Epros stared to, just to look innocent. For he was looking at Ari with admiration until Stan had yelled at him.“Is there a problem here?” demanded the restaurant’s manager who came rushing to the table.“No ma’am, sorry for my friend,” Ari answered.“Ari, look I like you a lot but, please let your friends know that we don’t tolerate yelling here,” she said as she left to tend to a small fire.“She doesn’t tolerate yelling here,” Ari told Stan.With all his might, Stan resisted the urge to make a sarcastic reply to show him that he heard her. Instead he nodded in understanding. Everyone that had been staring turned around and went back to minding their own business.“Dear Ari, I must know about her. Why did she say she liked you mister,” demanded Epros.Ari was shocked about Epros’s words and tones. Everyone turned back around and started staring again.“Hey, don’t call my slave that,” threatened Stan.“Oh, I am sorry about that Ari. I didn’t mean it, really,” apologized Epros.“It’s okay, Epros,” answered Ari.“Why didn’t you forgive me, slave?” asked Stan hurt.“Oh, uh, it’s okay Stan,” forgave Ari.“He doesn’t deserve an apology. He didn’t say sorry. And he treats you poorly. He is not your friend, you see,” said Epros.“Hey slave, I wonder where Linda is. Shouldn’t she be with Epros?” asked Stan teasingly.“How dare you say such a thing! She is not my type, not worthy to be my wing. I mean, I don’t even like it when she sings!” Epros.“Well then find someone else! Just leave us alone!” Stan yelled back.“I did!” cried Epros simply.“What are you guys fighting about?” asked Ari.Everyone was still looking, ready to see a fight. Ari wasn’t ready.“Ari, leave this to me,” said Stan.At that, Epros had had it. Calling Ari ‘Slave’ was one thing but calling him by his name was another. He zapped Stan.“Ouch! Okay, that is it!!” yelled Stan as he gave Epros a taste of his dark powers.Now the restaurant turned into a magic fight.  

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devastation on January 18, 2006, 8:41:19 PM

Devastation on
DevastationHahaha you better hurry then or I dunno how long Syndikaite will last >.>; you have to sleep or something, and go to school or w/e so don't push yourself ^^ It's not very yaoi ish so I actually don't mind this... in fact I find it rather amusing >.>;

BTW Syndikaite... rhyming isn't too too hard, you just need to practise ^^ YAY FOR RHYMING WELL FOR EPROS! ^^ muaha

Syndikaite on December 5, 2005, 4:49:39 PM

Syndikaite on
Syndikaiteupdate, update! i can't wait for more =D *squirms in chair* i'll sit here in my chair until you update.. so hurry before i have to use the restroom.. 'cause i'm not leaving 'till you submit ch.6 >:3
man how do you people actually makes rhymes, it's so hard for me XD

KrimtheCeruleanAzure on December 2, 2005, 11:50:13 PM

KrimtheCeruleanAzure on
KrimtheCeruleanAzureHahahaha! I love this story! Keep going!