Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6

Okay, all my other one's suck. But I hope this one will be okay. By the way if you are offended by yaoi(boyxboy)relationship I strongly suggest that you don't read this story. Parings are: MarlenexAri StanxAri EprosxAri

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6
“So that’s why ghosts don’t need sleep,” proclaimed Kisling.Big Bull stared at him with a very blank expression.“I didn’t understand any of that,” he said, “And besides all I asked you was if you knew what that racket was.”Kisling held up a finger, his expression serious.“That, friend Big Bull, is the sound of two very powerful characters with very powerful magic fighting in that little restaurant,” he said now pointing the finger to the said place.“Ari! Make them stop!” screamed out a woman’s voice from the restaurant.Both Big Bull and Kisling took notice of this. Was Ari in trouble? That’s what Big Bull thought as he clutched his fists prepared to protect his friend as he ran into the restaurant. Were the two fighting some sort of undiscovered ghosts? That’s what Kisling hoped so and he ran into the restaurant, prepared to learn everything about them.When Kisling caught up with Big Bull in the restaurant, his hope burst when he saw it was only Stan and Epros fighting.“What are they doing?!” demanded Big Bull.“Big Bull? Is that you?” asked Ari’s hopeful voice.Ari followed the sound of Big Bull’s voice and was soon right next to him. Ari was even more glad to see Kisling too.“You guys, great timing! You got to stop them!” Ari pleaded.Before Kisling could do anything, Big Bull had already walked in-between Stan and Epros, trying to stop anymore magic blasting. “Get out of this, Big Bull!” shouted Stan who was still glaring at Epros for nearly shocking him unconscious. “Big Bull, I ask you to stand aside. I’m going to rip this oath of his pride,” warned Epros who was still glaring at Stan for nearly giving him third degree burns with his fire magic.“Brothers! Is this anyway to solve our problems? By blasting each other with our magic? That’s stupid!” Big Bull explained.Ari smiled for he was proud of Big Bull’s way of trying to solve things. Everything will be alright as long as they listen to him.“That’s using logic, Big Bull!” cheered Kisling.“If you want to solve your problems the right way, don’t use your magic against each other”, continued Big Bull.Kisling and Ari looked at each other and smiled. They were just so impressed by their friend’s way of handling the situation.“Use your own bare hands. No magic, just plain punching and kicking,” finished Big Bull.“What?!?!” shouted Kisling and Ari at the same time.“Gee and I actually thought he was getting somewhere,” whispered Kisling.“Don’t listen to him, you guys!” ordered Ari.Epros thought this was the time to please Ari.“You are right, my dear friend Ari. How wrong were we. We shouldn’t fight at all. Why something like that would only be our downfall. Let’s just all agree that-” Epros was then cut immediately short when Stan gave him a sharp punch in the face.“Stan!” glared Ari.Stan smile then flushed when he saw Ari’s angry face. Did he really did this time. Did Ari hate him now? No. No, Stan pleaded silently to himself. He can’t have that happen, he’ll make sure he’ll when Ari’s love. All he had to do was………Stan’s thoughts were cut short when Epros tackled him.“Epros!” glared Ari.“Ari! Make them stop!” yelled the manager.“Stop you two,” Ari pleaded.“But it’s not even half-time yet,” informed Big Bull.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RiskySafety on March 20, 2006, 6:09:46 AM

RiskySafety on
RiskySafetyOMIGOD! I love this story! I can't stop laughing, please update soon! I BEG OF YOU!!! UP DATE SOOOOOON!!!

PS. Good Work ^^

Moon_the_blue_neko on February 20, 2006, 3:03:30 AM

Moon_the_blue_neko on
Moon_the_blue_nekoomg update right more please this is sooo cool. ::cheers::epros epros lol please update soon its killing me whats gonna happen! ari and stan? ari and epros or ari and marlene? its killing me i must know! please update!

Devastation on February 9, 2006, 12:52:23 PM

Devastation on
Devastation(I've been waiting for this too) AWW! ^^ haha that's awesome. I love the fight! ^^ muahaha poor ari he understands NOTHING. And big bull... *shakes head* haha you caught his personality exactly... wadda doofus he is. ^^ I really like your story, like kumi said... keep updating! *thumbs up*

Devastation on February 9, 2006, 12:41:50 PM

Devastation on
Devastation(is actually reading this) yay an update... it's not yaoi but the fight was amusing! X and that's big bull for you! Hahaha this story is uber cute and funny, keep up wht great work! I'll be checking when I get my hands on a computer! ^^ myao!!