Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - End of Story

Okay, all my other one's suck. But I hope this one will be okay. By the way if you are offended by yaoi(boyxboy)relationship I strongly suggest that you don't read this story. Parings are: MarlenexAri StanxAri EprosxAri

Chapter 9 - End of Story

Chapter 9 - End of Story
No one dared to say anything on the way to Ari's house, not even Stan. Everyone knew that Ari was mad. No, not mad. He was prepared to kick a Lone Wolf all the way to the next planet and then crawl into the deepest hole to scream with frustration; and it didn't take any Kisling to figure that out.

'All this on a Friday,' Ari thought. He had too much, unnecessary homework that had nothing to do with his life,
an Epros who suddenly for some reason wanted to 'bond' with him, Stan who just wanted to beat Epros up to a bloody pulp (and Epros was no more innocent), and to top it all of a 50,000 sukel bill just because of Big Bull's foolishness.

Ari wasn't the only one who was having deep thoughts right now, though.
'Okay, so far every plan to get rid of that tacky dresser has failed,' thought Stan, 'But I still have plenty more. I'll just wait 'till my slave cools down and then order him not to see Epros anymore. Gah! Why didn't I think of that in the first place?! Oh well, no need to fret about it now.
'Oh sorrow, how I've been so naïve. Now right now all I can feel is fright and grieve. I must switch tactics somehow. I need to get rid of that odious cow. Oh, why did I eat all those chocolates!? I know! All take Ari to the 'secret place' yes I'll take him there right when the sun sets!' Epros thought.

When they finally reached their destination after that long silence, they find, yet, another suprise. This time, one that Ari was thrilled to have.

Waiting by the front porch, was the formally known princess, Marlene. She was dressed in peasant clothes now but still looked just as beautiful to Ari as when he first saw her. Marlene took notice of Ari and his friends, but mostly Ari.

Ari smiled and came rushing to her leaving Stan and Epros bewildered.

``Marlene! It's great to see you. How are you?'' asked Ari like a giddy little child who hasn't seen his mother all week.

``Why I'm fine, thank you Ari,'' laughed the former princess in joy. Ari's smile broaden. Marlene wasn't the conceded snob he once knew. Ever since she came to see him after the adventure was over, she turned considerably nicer and sweeter.

``Come on in, Marlene, I bet you would like to see my mom again,'' offered Ari.

``Why Ari, I'd love to!'' answered Marlene.

And then together, while holding hands, Ari and Marlene went into his house; smiling all the while.

Epros and Stan froze in invisible solid ice. Their mouthes hanging open and severe look of defeat spreaded all over their faces. They stood frozen until a tumbleweed blew away across them, then they dropped to their knees and cried away rivers of tears.

``Hey! Why are they crying?'' asked Big Bull to Kisling.

Kisling, with a few tears in his eyes, answered simply, ``Because friend Big Bull, that was an observation of true love. (Sniff) It was so beautiful!'' Then Kisling hugged Big Bull and started crying on his shoulder.

Big Bull, after a long hesitation asked, ``Is this really how this fanfic is going to end?! Everydayperson, tell them truth!!!!!!!!!!!''

******************************







Happy late April Fool's everybody. I'm sorry for all the yaoi fangirls I scared really! I'm sorry if this was too mean of a joke, really I am!!
Please tell me if it was too mean and then I'll try to make a nicer one next year. I really didn't do that to be mean.

The next chapter is going to pick up where we left off here.
You don't really think Epros and Stan are going to give up that easily right? ^_^v



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment