Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - forever battle

I really like this story and hope you do too please leave comments

Chapter 1 - forever battle

Chapter 1 - forever battle








Waking up the young teenage girl floated sleepily toward the huge metal doors and into the bathroom. Brushing her bright red hair she heard the alarm which awoke the peaceful echo of the tower. “Starfire” robin called with a bit of urgency in his voice. “Come quick.” So she followed floating down the stairs. “What is wrong” her sweet voice echoed down through the hall. “Someone is here” said raven “in the tower.” Her usually overwel,ed with a hint of urgency. “We need to split up” robin said. “I will go with beast boy and cyborg. Starfire you go with raven.” “Ok” the other titans said. “We will get the left side, starfire and raven, you get the right.” Robin yelled “TITANS GO”



Starfire and raven stayed close. Guarding each other From what ever the dark hallways might hold.. Starfires emerald green eyes looked glazed in the light as they started to fill with tears of worry. Until something hit and took off with starfire before either of them could do anything. It was blackfire. “Its nice to see you little sister. I told you I would be back to kill you” she whispered into starfires ear. “I will not let you.” Starfire screamed. “Lets finally see who is the strongest tamerainien.





Robin looked outside to see a horrifying sight starfire fighting with blackfire. “STARFIRE” He screamed running down the stairs as fast as he could.





“I will win dear sister” Starfire screamed with the loud clasp of thunder. “Now that the thunderstorm and rain is hear things will get more interesting `sister'” Black fire yelled as she flew at starfire holding her and flying down towards the dark crashing waves. “I WILL WIN” she screamed throwing all of her black power at starfire.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TeenTitan on April 2, 2006, 12:49:48 PM

TeenTitan on
TeenTitanMORE!MORE!MORE! (cheer with me people)
MORE!MORE1MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
OK,i made myself hoarse. :D

TheREALViolet on November 26, 2005, 11:11:51 PM

TheREALViolet on
TheREALVioletWOW! That was so Descriptive and......AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerudowolf on November 19, 2005, 12:40:22 AM

Gerudowolf on
GerudowolfIts pretty good^^
keep it up :)

Baby_Kagomae_Gurl on November 15, 2005, 6:24:19 AM

Baby_Kagomae_Gurl on
Baby_Kagomae_GurlNice, I like it so far! Good job Heather!