Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - *~Fantasy Angel~* {1}

This is about a girl who finds out shes an angel, and that her wolf is actually a werewolf! Then a vampire gang moves in what next!! Read the prologue and you'll find out more about it!!

Chapter 2 - *~Fantasy Angel~* {1}

Chapter 2 - *~Fantasy Angel~* {1}
My name is Brianna Evangeline and I live alone in a giant house in the woody area of Staten Island. My parents died on my third birthday and my grandmother raised me from there. She died last year on my sixteenth birthday and now I live in her house. She had made preparations before my birthday like changing everything she owned into my name as if she already knew something was going to happen to her and didn’t want me to live without anything. It was odd though how she died and how my parents died. My grandmother had been in a ‘mug gone wrong’ but there had been no altercation and while she was at the morgue they said she had been drained of blood but no one knew how. There were no bullet wounds, knife wounds, or a broken neck. No one had punctured an artery but the blood had been drained right out of her.
Parents died in a bizarre ‘car accident’. Their car had been totally totaled but there was no other car or victim to support that idea, at least not for me. The other weird thing was that who ever ‘crashed’ against their car also set it on fire. What was up with that? Wasn’t it enough he or she had killed my parents he also had to set the car on fire? I couldn’t even burry them or have their ashes they were absolutely gone—at least I got to burry my grandma. No one was ever apprehended for either of the murders—that really pissed me off. I had become an orphan.
Life was messed up, everyone I loved died on my birthdays and now I lived in a giant house secluded from most of civilization alone. How great was that picture? The only thing keeping me company was Siska, a white and grey wolf with blue eyes. My grandmother and I found him two years ago in our so called back yard with a broken leg. We took him to the vet and got his leg plastered. We kept him until his paw got better but I guess he got used to us and decided to stay. We didn’t make him leave he grew on us as well.
“Good morning Siska,” I patted my wolf companion gently on the head. “What should we do today?” I looked into his loving blue eyes. He raced off my bed and out of my room. He came back with a red leash in his mouth.
I took the leash from him, “Ha all right we’ll go for a walk. Let me get ready and we’ll get going ok?” he barked in response and I smiled back stroking his hair. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stretched my arms up in the arm.
I had the best room in the entire house. It’s on the second floor towards the back of the house. As you walk into my room you would see my bed in the center, two giant doors leading out to the balcony, nightstands next to me bed, a desk to the right, a bathroom door next to the desk, and a door against the left wall next to the entrance of my room that led into a different room. This room was my closet. Yes I had a lot of clothing, you could say that my grandmother was sort of rich, but we didn’t spend that much we preferred the simple lifestyle.
Siska barked at me from the doorway. “All right I’m up, I’m up!” I eased off the bed and walked over to the balcony doors. I drew the drapes and looked out at the snow covered woods. My favorite season had just started and the woods were already covered in snow. It made the woods look even more beautiful than ever.
“Good morning to another lonely day” I sighed and headed for my bathroom. I took a quick warm shower and draped my bathrobe over me while I wrapped a towel around my hair. I went into my closet and picked out a pair of jeans, a white long sleeve shirt with read hearts and a hood, and a pair of checkered vans. I took the towel of my hair and brushed out the knots leaving it down only adding a red headband. I never wear makeup so I didn’t add any. People always said I had natural beauty so why mess with that right? I took one final look in the mirror then faked a smile at myself. I walked out of the bathroom and met Siska standing in my doorway.
“Lets go boy.” We walked down the hall for the stairs when I stopped in front of a door. I touched the pine wood carved door sliding my hand down to the golden doorknob. After a couple of seconds I took my hand off. It was my grandmother’s room. I haven’t been able to go in it since she died. I wasn’t brave enough to start balling again; I had already done that enough. I sighed heavily and left.
I headed downstairs, grabbed a coat off the coat rack and walked out the door with my best friend.
“You should be glad you have a fur coat ‘cause it’s freezing out here.” I shivered while throwing the coat on. I buttoned the black wool coat all the way up to my neck and tied the two strands around my waist. It fell down to my knees so it covered pretty much my entire body. Siska lead the way down the steps of the porch and heading for his usual trail. No one ever walked that trail often, yea it was used by joggers but it people preferred trails more in the open and the few that did take advantage of it never came during fall or winter, so it was pretty much desolate.
I shoved my hands into the coats pockets trying to keep them from getting frost bite.
“Damn I should have brought my gloves.” I looked down at Siska to see how he was doing. His tongue was hanging out and he trotted on merrily enjoying—what he thought—the brisk weather. I shut my eyes listening to the slight breeze around us and the soft sound of my footsteps, but that wasn’t the only thing I heard. My eyes flew open and I stopped dead in my tracks. Siska looked up at me with a worried look while I looked around and into the woods searching for whoever or whatever was making those noises. Siska whimpered and nudged my leg with his nose persisting for me to go on. I shoke my head and resumed again with my walk.
I felt my hearth throbbing in the back of my throat and my breath coming in and out irregularly. I could still hear the voices but this time I could hear them more clearly.
“It’s her!” a childish female voice exclaimed in a low whisper.
“Lets take her!” a male voice exclaimed but not with excitement with anger.
“No he’ll kill us if we hurt her!” that same small female voice spat back.
“Oh come on we could just rough her up a little.” a female voice pleaded. I started walking faster trying not to let them notice I could hear them. Where was a jogger when you needed one?
“No she’s to be unharmed” a strong male voice ordered. I liked that voice. It was sexy yet gentle like the touch of silk wrapping around my skin. No I couldn’t get carried away I had to get away from these people.
“You are so sensitive—” an older female voice was cut off.
“Don’t use names remember?!” that sexy voice sounded harsher but still sweet like candy.
“Siska do you see anybody?” I tried to whisper as softly as possible, but when I asked the voices came to an abrupt halt. I swallowed noisily trying to succumb the noise of my heart racing. I kept walking on trying to seem like nothing was wrong as if I hadn’t heard anything. Too bad my pulse said otherwise. Siska raised his nose to the air and sniffed. At that moment I knew something was about to go terribly wrong. Siska parted his lips and his white fangs began to glisten. A snarl grew in the back of his throat seeping out of his mouth. Out of nowhere he flew into a straight gallop further into the woods away from the trail.
“Siska! Siska come back here!” I had lost complete sight of him; he had gone too far into the woods. A slow mist starting creeping in the trail too began to fade away. I stood there not knowing what to do still screaming for Siska.
“Run…run…run…” a soft whisper crept around me just like the mist. I wanted to run but I couldn’t, I couldn’t leave the last part of my family to die out here, so I begun to run but not home I ran after Siska. I rushed through the woods pushing the branches out of my ways while trying not to trip over the uprooted roots. I was getting small scratches over my arms and face but I kept on going screaming for Siska and trying to ignore the voice telling me to go back. As I pushed off a couple of branches I came to a small clearing and I saw Siska, but he wasn’t alone. Siska had taken hold of someone’s arm but I couldn’t see their face. It was being blocked by Siska since they were holding their arm in the air in front of their face.
Next thing I knew Siska was lying in the snow not moving. How could that have happened I hadn’t even seen them move? I looked up from Siska and saw a girl! She was maybe a year or two older than me but that’s it. She wore a leather jacket ripped at the sleeve with blood flowing down like a river. She also wore black leather pants with black high heel boots. Her hair was a vibrant red and her eyes were a dark green. She was beautiful but she scared me. I felt the hairs in the back of my neck stand up while my heart raced; it felt like it was about to burst. I looked back down at Siska for a moment then back at her. Her cherry red colored lips parted to reveal a pearly white smile. It scared me shootless and that made her smile even wider. I guess the look on my face was giving me away. As her smile grew more of her teeth were revealed until a pair of canines glistened. I gasped with fear and a warm throaty laugh came out of her mouth.
“Are you afraid Brianna?” she whispered with her velvety breath. My eyes grew wider. How could she possibly know my name I had never seen her in my life? I felt like I was about to faint.
“Breathe,” I looked to my left and saw a male vampire came from the shadows. He wore dark navy blue jeans, a tight black shirt, a leather jacket, and black combat boots. He had night black hair and piercing red eyes. He was already smiling also revealing his canines just like the other one. He was absolutely gorgeous but his good looks weren’t enough to make me breath.
I was holding my breath but I was too scared to move even to breath.
“Don’t mess with her guys” a little girl came out of the shadows to stand on the other side of the first girl. She was adorable and looked like she was about thirteen years old. She wore a black accordion skirt, with a low scoop neck tight red shirt, and black knee high combat boots. Her blonde hair laid on her shoulders while her dark blue eyes gleamed like an innocent child.
“We can’t touch her anyways so we should at least me able to scare her a little.” Another female came lurking out of the dark. She wore a black pencil leather skirt reaching down to her knees, with a tight low v-neck shirt without sleeves, a black blazer, and tall black high heel leather boots. Her dark brown hair was pulled up into a bun with two chinese sticks holding it up leaving her hazel eyes uncovered.
I felt myself turning blue so I let out the breath I had been keeping in for so long.
“Finally I thought you were going to die standing up.” the male exasperated.
“Oh now that would be a shame if she did die without our help.” the female that Siska attacked said. My eyes flickered to her then to her arm. It had stopped bleeding but the jacket was still ripped. The rip in her jacket reminded me of Siska. I looked back down at her and noticed she was barely breathing.
“He’s just a stupid mutt.” The woman that looked like a seductive librarian stated.
“He’s pure bread wolf! And even if he were a mutt he sure as hell can defend himself. Just look at her arm!” I yelled back.
“Wow she speaks!” the male exclaimed as if he had just made a huge discovery.
“Why you little dog!” the one Siska had attacked started walking towards my last piece of family, and by the look in her eyes Siska was going to get hurt for my stupidity. Why cant I ever keep my mouth shut?!
“Noooo!” I began to run towards Siska but as I took my first step something struck me across the face and I fell to the floor. My right cheek was burning like fire had just scorched me. I tried to get back up but whoever had hit me had put all their strength into it, and when I hit the ground my head hadn’t landed softly either. I heard them all laughing but I needed to see what was happening. I couldn’t get up but I tried to look up through my blurry vision. All I saw were silhouettes of people, but now there was another person I hadn’t seen yet. This stranger had taken hold of the girls arm and stopped her from reaching Siska—I was glad for that. I couldn’t keep my eyes open or see any clearer. Everything started to turn grey....then everything turned black and I drifted into darkness.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InuNaruFable2 on August 27, 2007, 12:45:26 PM

InuNaruFable2 on
InuNaruFable2I absoultly LURV it, but you already know that! People will love this story!!! And I faved this story and you as an artist!