Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - *~Fantasy Angel~* {2}

This is about a girl who finds out shes an angel, and that her wolf is actually a werewolf! Then a vampire gang moves in what next!! Read the prologue and you'll find out more about it!!

Chapter 3 - *~Fantasy Angel~* {2}

Chapter 3 - *~Fantasy Angel~* {2}
As I laid there I felt something soft caress my body. It felt good, too good which was what broke me out of unconsciousness. I was breathing as heavily as if I had just gotten back from a two mile sprint. I looked around scattered brain trying to make my brain process where I was. As my breath slowed, and my brain processed I realized I was lying on my bed with the covers over me.
“That was one hell of a nightmare” I sighed. While I looked around my room I noticed that Siska was nowhere to be found. She usually laid on the bed next to or at my feet but she was never away from me for more than two seconds. “Siska…Siska where are you boy?!” I yelled as loud as I could to be heard everywhere in the house, but nothing answered back. No bark, no nails hitting the wood floor as he ran up to my room…absolutely nothing.
It took a lot to scare or make me sad. When my parents died I wasn't’t as sad as people thought it would be, I didn't’t even cry, but when my grandmother died I lost it. When they called me to the morgue to identify the body I maintained cool, but the second I stepped inside the wooden old house and shut the door I collapsed to the floor and began to cry…well bawl is more like it. I was also scared, fearing I would be alone for the rest of my life, other than that I have never cried or been scared. The fact that Siska wasn't’t coming when I called scared me. I jumped off the bed starting to fear that the nightmare hadn't’t just been a figment of my imagination. I looked down at my clothes and noticed I was wearing my usual short silk nightgown, but then where was Siska.
“Siska boy where are you?!” I noticed the clothes I wore yesterday were lying neatly folded on my desk chair.
“I never remember doing that.” I raised an eyebrow at this. If I ever took off my clothes and didn't’t put it in the hamper then they would be on the floor not neatly folded on a chair. At that moment I realized last night hadn't’t been a dream…it had actually happened.
“Oh no Siska…” I managed to actually breath is out. I pulled the jeans and vans off the chair and quickly put them on while trying to run downstairs and out of the house. I almost tripped down the stairs trying to put my vans on, thankfully I didn't’t. I reached for my coat from the rack instinctively but it wasn't’t there.
“What the hell is going on?!” I yelled out running out the door without a coat on. The second I stepped out of the house a gust of wind swept across my face freezing me down to my bones. I stood motionless for a couple of seconds but I shook the feeling of remembering that every second I waste is another second I waste. I rushed down the steps on headed towards where I had remembered Siska last to be. I was trying to hurry to get to the clearing but I couldn't’t even see my hands in front of my face. The weather had picked up it had started to snow not like the light romantic flurries, no this was the hard snow blizzards you would see at a snow peak.
“This is the weirdest weather even for New York! Ugh!” I walked and walked through the blizzard freaking out even further every second until I found the clearing where I had stood before a group of vampires threatening my life.
“S-s-s-s-s-Siska?” I managed to speak trough my chattering teeth.
I rubbed my arms trying to regains some feeling to my arms while searching around for Siska. I noticed a small mound of snow with some silver color, that’s when I realized it wasn't’t just a mound of snow it was Siska!
Oh no Siska…I thought to myself while running to his side and shifting the snow off of him. When I finally got all the snow off my heart shattered into a million pieces. He wasn't’t moving or breathing.
“Siska I’m so sorry so , so sorry…” I whispered while the tears began to well up in my eyes. I began to cry while my heart sank further and further, and depression began to settle in. I had lost my last piece of family—at least he didn't’t die on my birthday, but that still didn't’t help much. My head fell on his chest and I began to cry even harder.
A bright light began to glow off of Siska.
“What’s going on?” I sniffled. I moved away beginning to panic; I had no idea what was going now. Siska began to move around a little while the light got brighter and brighter.
“Step back…” a soft velvety sweet voice came from the shadows in front of us.
“Who are you?” I squinted my eyes trying to see through the glow but I couldn't’t see anybody.
“Trust me” the voice was unknown and I didn't’t want to listen to him but it sounded so reassuring that I did as he said. I stood up and stepped back a couple of paces. An explosion of light broke out from Siska and I flew my arms up to my face to protect my eyes. Next thing I knew I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist. I opened my eyes and noticed there was someone standing in front of me between Siska and I.
“Who are you?!” I yelled out at him. I hadn't’t even felt him move me. I tried to look around him but he was too tall. He looked muscular from what I could see, yet he had a slim fit.
“Stay away from her…” another male voice ordered angrily yet his tone sounded weak. I finally stepped forward, but I didn't’t see Siska I saw a guy!
“Hey Brianna don’t worry I’ll get you out of here.” I looked into his sky blue eyes and I recognized them right away. It was Siska!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment