Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fable

My second attempt

Chapter 1 - Fable

Chapter 1 - Fable
Fable fan fiction.

By Mathew Groom



Chapter 1 hero's journey



One day in Albion hero went to Oakvale. He had gone to see his mother's grave, although it had been many years since Jack killed her, he still felt anger towards him as he was walking to the grave memories of the day he was fighting Jack who had reborn as a dragon came to him. His hand rose subconsciously to his face where he still felt the heat of the dragon's breath to this day the hero still worry that Jack might return lost in memory he didn't realise who is at his mother's grave until he was completely upon her. Theresa his sister, who he hadn't seen in years, was laying flowers on Scarlet Robes grave Theresa, said ah little brother it is good to see you again for she had been given her eyes backed by a great healer, while she was hidden in the West. The hero and his sister walked back to Oakvale. They were talking about what had happened to her since she left she was explaining what had happened to him when they bumped into thunder farm boy said thunder. My sister is returning today, as I see yours has the Guild Master wants us to return for there is a dark energy building, and he has asked all heroes and heroines to return. The hero thanked thunder for the information and walked through Barrow fields. He gave his sister his seal so that she could return to the Guild. Theresa said, are you not returning with me, and the hero said no. There is some unfinished business, here; I will meet you back at the Guild and with that he turned off into dark woods, his goal was set to go to the chapel of Skorm as he was travelling through he saw some traders were being beaten down by Hobbes the hero ran to help the traders.

He drew his sword and started hacking each of the Hobbes after he defeated them one of the traders thanked the hero and said that he would talk to the others and give him a better deal on items he needed. The hero thanked the traders and carried on off through dark wood. The hero finished off some Balverines Hobbs and Sprite's then the hero drew his Bow then the hero made it through the doorway he found himself in the traders camp and he knew that the Temple of Skorm was closed by because he felt a dark energy around the area locating where Skorm was he ran up through the doorway. The hero ran up towards the temple, drew his Bow a shot at one of the deities as the arrow hit the deity his head flew off. The other deity came running at the hero but the hero was too quick for him. He shot a second and it went right through the heart and landed on the ground with the heart is still beating. He heard all around him a strange voice he believed it was Skorm saying I will soon see you hero here in my depths and I will have no mercy for you. The hero ignoring this slashed at the statue at the back of the temple and cleared the head of the statue. As he was leaving the temple whisper came to she asked him what he was doing in the temple. For she feared he chosen the path of evil. The hero smiled at her and said he was just clearing up some unfinished business. She looked behind him and saw the temple, deities destroyed. She smiled back at the hero and through one of the grenades into the fire at the back. They both ran back to the traders cap it and when they got there they heard the explosion the traders ran out of their area and looked at both the hero was one of them said what the bloody hell did you to do laughing the hero and whispers said nothing. Together, they walked past the traders and headed off through the rest of dark wood the hero asked why she hadn't gone to the Guild with her brother she told the hero that she wanted to see him before going back to the Guild. But before they could truly reminisce a horde of bandits came out and started attacking them. Both of them looked at each other, the hero drew his sword and whisper t drew out her staff. They both attacked the bandits with ease. The hero slashed through them as if they were made of butter, whisper who had learned some new moves had added blades on to the top of her staff. Each destroyed a fair amount of bandits, when the leaders came out. It was twin blade enraged by the hero defeated him years ago, wanted a rematch to the hero warmed to twin blade that this time they battle to the death. So one will win and one will lose truly twin blade stood there a moment contemplating his choices and then he drew his blades and went to the hero. The hero was too quick for him now and was about the size of twin blade himself the hero drew his Tear of Avo and slashed at twin blade. Twin blade lost one of his arms with the force of the hero attack. Twin blade turned round to see his arm fly to the ground, enraged twin blade ran a hero with all the force he could ever muster. The hero was sent flying backwards. He hit the tree that was behind him, and once again the hero felt a strange anger building up in him something he hadn't felt since the day the bandits attacked his home a strange energy built up in the hero's hand, and his eyes turned black as night. Then all of a sudden, the hero shot out of his hands bolt of lightning so powerful that even Avo has Skorm themselves would have been killed twin blade was nothing but a pile of ash and the hero's eyes return back to normal whisper looking frightened at the hero she questioned the hero what that was all about.

The hero who was stunned himself, but could only give the answer I don't know whisper. Whisper looking frightened and the hero quivering slightly himself. They walked times and found themselves outside the Hobbes Cave, glad to be out of dark wood whisper teleported to the Guild the hero walks are on passing the Hobbes Cave on to Great Wood Gorge. He carried on walking through Great Wood Gorge you was walking over the toll bridge with something strange happened. A spirits formed that it didn't look like any spirit, the hero had seen before. It spoke to him in a strange voice hero of legend I need of your help. You will meet me in the distant land. The land is called Morataland with that the spirit disappeared

End of chapter 1, to be continued



Chapter 2, Jack returns



The hero and continued walking as if nothing had happened. He walked past great Wood Culis gate he continued walking till you is in the main area of Great Wood then all of a sudden. 100 assassins came flying out from all directions. The hero thinking on his feet, drew his sword and started attacking each one with each one a sort of spirit came out of each one, the hero thought nothing of this so as he normally would, he continued attacking. He was just finishing the last one when he turned round and there was like a Culis gate there. It was darker and more evil than he'd ever seen in a form started to materialise a form he had thought was truly destroyed. The person stepped out of the portal. The hero who destroyed me so long ago did you really think that I would be destroyed. Jack said they hero to the first time in his life felt truly scared. Jack was back. It was impossible to think, but it was true. The hero teleported to the Guild is straightaway. He bumped into the Guild Master who asked him why do you look so frightened hero. The hero spluttered that Jack had returned and it was his entire fault he had helped to Jack to return he didn't know what to do. The Guild Master Eyre said in a calm voice, relax hero. We know that Jack would have returned sooner or later and it is not just your fault. It could have had any hero go upstairs and rest I will call you down soon. The hero took the Guild Master's advice, he went to sleep, and he dreamt strange dreams that night he woke with a start thunder had punched him to wake him up the hero angry at thunder hit him himself. Thunder chuckling said wake-up farm boy the Guild Master wants to see you the hero got changed into the village of clothing and left his weapons up by his bed. You walk down to the map room. The Guild Master was in the dining hall all the tables and chairs had been removed and the barman was nowhere to be seen. The Guild Master spotting the hero said our hero come up here the hero walked up to the Guild Master and saw that he was in fact on a raised platform. They hero stepped up to where the Guild Master words in the Guild Master began. He addressed all the heroes and said Jack's return is used dark energy there was much chatter between the heroes and heroines of the Guild. The Guild must have called for silence the Guild Master looked at the hero asked him to speak the hero stood up and said how Jack had returned all the heroes and heroines looked at the hero and was shocked to hear that it was true. Then all of a sudden Briar rows burst into the hall Guild Master, I've discovered how to destroy Jack there is an ancient object hidden in a land called Morataland the hero looked shocked he said to her Briar. I have heard that name be for as I was heading back to the Guild and strange, spirit said that land and that I was to help her








Mathew Groom

Page 5 of 5 Fable fan fiction

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment