Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Story Begins.

I reckon Timmy and tootie aren't the cutest of couples, but neither are timmy and trixie. This Introduces a 'Third' girlfriends for timmy that is officially the girlfriend he sticks with in my series.

Chapter 1 - The Story Begins.

Chapter 1 - The Story Begins.
It was Timmy's third Fairy-versairy celebration, and, like the last two fairy versairies Timmy had, He had a special muffin that tasted horrible. He had wished for 500 bottles of mouthwash before hand.

He had a bite of the muffin, tried his very best not to spit it out and Made a rule-free wish.

"I wish.... I wish I didn't fancy Trixie Tang anymore!"

"Ain't That a bit stupid?" Asked Cosmo and Wanda. "You're madly in love with her and besides, it would intefere with the rules of the franchise!"

"A RULE FREE Wish," Said Timmy "Would be a wish free of rules. I don't want to fancy Trixie anymore because she thinks I am an empty bus seat!"

"True," Said Wanda, "But Why Didn't you just wish that she fancied you?"

"Ach, I'm not really attracted to her much anymore. Besides, Tad would bash me to a pulp if he found out I was stealing his Girlfriend!"

"Very Well," Said Wanda "But make sure you don't come run to us when you find another someone you're attracted to!"

"I won't!"

"Good"

The next day Timmy went to school as usual. He didn't try to get Trixie to sit next to him on the bus. He sat with Chester and AJ instead. They asked why he wasn't so reluctant to sit next to them

"I want to be a single!" Said Timmy quietly. "I don't want a woman bossing me about all my life. I want to make my life worth living. The best thing is, I won't have any kids to annoy me because I won't be married!"

"Good For you!" Said Chester. "We don't like girls either!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment