Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The new student

I reckon Timmy and tootie aren't the cutest of couples, but neither are timmy and trixie. This Introduces a 'Third' girlfriends for timmy that is officially the girlfriend he sticks with in my series.

Chapter 2 - The new student

Chapter 2 - The new student
Timmy went to class feeling relieved and happy because he did not fancy anyone. However, Mr. Crocker Had some news.

"Good news class. We have a new student arriving in our class today! That means I can give out EVEN MORE F'S! HAHAHAHA!"

Timmy wanted to know what this kid was like. He wanted to know what games he liked, and if he was a geek or not. If he was a geek then Timmy wasn't going to be friends with him. However, it was soon notified that this new student was actually a girl.

"Wonder what she's going to be like?" Asked AJ to himself, But Timmy heard him.

"Probably like all girls," Replied Timmy, "She's going to hate footy, think that dead frogs are gross, and just gossip with all the other girls at Break Time instead of just play."

A few minutes later, The new student actually arrived. Timmy took one look at her, and, in true Macromedia flash form, His Irises turned into love hearts. He hesitated to Say "Hi, I'm Timmy. If you're a cool kid, sit with me. If you're a geek, Sit with Elmer, the kid with the boil!"

The girl walked over to where Timmy was and Said "Hi, I'm Toni, What's your name?"

Timmy, Still trying to find his voice, managed to croak "Er.. I'm Timmy. I have to go to the bathroom!"

But before he could exit the classroom, Mr. Crocker grabbed him.

"And Where do you think you're going, Turner? Are you going to go to your locker where you keep your FAIRY GODPARENTS!?!?!"

"Oh, Sir!" Said Toni. "You are silly! You're old enough to know that fairy godparents only exist in fairy tales! Now go back to your desk like a sensible teacher!"

Mr. Crocker, Abashed, walked back to his desk and remained good for several hours.

"Gee, Thanks!" Said Timmy. "You're not such a bad lass after all!"

"Don't Mention it!" Said toni. "I've been to loads of Different schools, and I know all about how to handle teachers! But," She added, "There's some teachers that are clever and need a bit of intelligence to outsmart. Denzel Crocker doesn't seem like one of them!"

"You're Right there! He's nuts! He thinks I have fairy godparents!"

Soon, Mister Crocker got tired of being good, and decided to do a pop quiz on his students to cheer himself up. Elmer said that St. David head was on top of St. David's Shoulders, and Sanjay Made a quite intersting statement that Kerr, Stuart and Co. LTD was a factory founded in 1276 that made socks. Linda insisted that the Flying Scotsman was a fairy tale where a man with a beret and kilt was able to invent redbull and give himself wings. Tootie seemed sure that The Jaguar XKR was a very deadly and dangerous big cat. Toni, However, Had photocopied the answer sheet Before Crocker had Declared the pop quiz begun. She didn't mind sharing the sheet with timmy when he was asked a question. They were the only two students who got any answers right.

"Hmm..." Said timmy. "You may be a good addition to this class. It's a good thing that you aren't so clever that you're in high school and we don't have you in our class, but you're clever all the same."

"I'm clever," Said Toni, "Just not bright. Ask me a question"

"How many wives did Henry VIII have?"

"23 and a half?"

"You sure don't know much when it comes to schoolwork, do you?"

"No, Said Toni. I don't bother to learn about stuff I don't need to know. If I want to be a hairdresser I don't have to know how many wives king Henry VIII had."

"True," Replied Timmy, "But I wouldn't want to be a hairdresser. too girly."

"Me niether." Said toni.

"School's going to be better with you around." Said Timmy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment