Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The rest of the day

I reckon Timmy and tootie aren't the cutest of couples, but neither are timmy and trixie. This Introduces a 'Third' girlfriends for timmy that is officially the girlfriend he sticks with in my series.

Chapter 3 - The rest of the day

Chapter 3 - The rest of the day
During lunchtime, Timmy ate his revolting sludge. after that, He chatted to his Green juice carton and his pink napkin.

"Timmy," Said Wanda, "I thought that you didn't want to fancy Trixie anymore because you wanted to be a single!"

"Nope!" Said Timmy, "I just wanted to find someone else!"

"Suit yourself," Said Wanda, "But You're not going to unwish your wish."

Ok, Said Timmy. He drank some of the drink that was inside Cosmo, who was disguised as a carton.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!" Said Cosmo. "My Brains!"

"I'm not going to unwish this wish anyway! This is the most sensible wish I have ever made!"

He was right. The rest of the day, Timmy was with toni, who had just become one of Timmy's friends, along with Chester, AJ, Elmer and.... Er.....

"Sanjay" Said Sanjay.

Right.

AJ and Chester were not very happy that Timmy had let a girl into their gang but Toni Just made a comment about them being sexist.

"It's not fair!" She said. "There are no girls in the show that Timmy gets along with. Vicky is a nasty pice of work, and Trixie doesn't like timmy, who doesn't like Tootie."

"Ok, Ok." Said AJ. We'll let you be a member of our gang. To be honest I think you're right. Most girls in this show are either Neutral or Evil!"

"Although a lot of males are bad too!" Said Chester. "There's Mr. Crocker for a start! Then there's Francis, but We might as well call him Frances to wind him up!"

"Anyway, Thanks for letting me be a member of your gang!" Said Toni, "But It's 3:30 now, that means Home Time!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment