Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The great change of the franchise.

I reckon Timmy and tootie aren't the cutest of couples, but neither are timmy and trixie. This Introduces a 'Third' girlfriends for timmy that is officially the girlfriend he sticks with in my series.

Chapter 4 - The great change of the franchise.

Chapter 4 - The great change of the franchise.
That evening Timmy and Toni walked home together.

"You've made this day a day worth remembering." Said Timmy. "Even more, It's a school day worth remembering!"

"Thanks!" Said Toni. "You know that I'll be here every day for quite a while. My Parents have decided this will be my perminent school. And you know what, timmy? I like you. I think you're cute."

Timmy Blushed, and whispered to himself "She likes me!"

"Do you know what you've done, Toni?" He asked. "You've just changed the franchise's tradition, in a good way! Now I have a girlfriend that likes me, and I like Her!"

"Do you really have fairy godparents?" asked toni.

"Nah!" Said Timmy. "They Don't exist!"

They each went to their own homes, and timmy thought. Does She Have godparents?

i]The truth Will have to wait, Folks![[/i]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katieXatem on January 27, 2009, 5:00:59 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemcool! i love fairy godparents!!! i haven't seen it in a long time so reading this makes me want to watch it again! good job!

rasengan on January 27, 2009, 6:21:40 AM

rasengan on
rasenganKeep it going <<<<< kig kig kig..... yeahyeahyeahyeah; sorry, I'm enjoying this a little too much. **nervous laughter** anyway, please don't disappoint me.... KEEP GOING dammit lol