Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - History-this is not a chapter, but an appendix

I reckon Timmy and tootie aren't the cutest of couples, but neither are timmy and trixie. This Introduces a 'Third' girlfriends for timmy that is officially the girlfriend he sticks with in my series.

Chapter 5 - History-this is not a chapter, but an appendix

Chapter 5 - History-this is not a chapter, but an appendix
This may be made in 2009, but My character (Toni) dates to late 2006 or early 2007. I thought that Timmy should habve a girlfriend that he likes not just because of her good looks. I wanted to make her different.

When I used to do comics, I did some concept art of Toni, and I made her be a regular character in my comic strips. When I became a member of Fanart Central in 2007, I was a n00b, and, because my scanner did not work, I only posted sucky art, but in 2008 I returned, as a reformed user. I've decided to do fan-fiction for a while, to see if people like my stories. I hope you do.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rasengan on January 28, 2009, 4:42:42 AM

rasengan on
rasenganWell, If you don't have any other fans concerning this story, you sure as hell have me, so as I said in my earlier statement: kig kig kig... roflol

fatthatt on January 31, 2009, 9:57:14 PM

fatthatt on
fatthattI'm glad to hear that. I like to have company on this site, becuase I'm quite fed up trying to learn to live with nobody aware of my existance. It's a shame that not many people can express their opinion if it's not what they call good. but I'm glad to hear tht Im getting a bit more attention.