Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The horrible babysitter

Here's my second FOP story. Hope you like it as much as the first.

Chapter 1 - The horrible babysitter

Chapter 1 - The horrible babysitter
It was a lovely day in Dimmsdale. Three Quarters of the world were starving and others were in poverty, But Nobody In Dimmsdale Cared. What Jerks.

Life at school wasn't so bad for Timmy Turner anymore, ever since he found the love of his life. However, being at home was a different matter. He'd come home to his parents saying that they are going out, and he was Treated to a night of Icky Vicky Torturing him. He was up to his hair roots with fed-up-ness. He reckoned something needed to be done about it.

Vicky Was Partly the reason why he didn't want to have anything to do with Tootie. Vicky would be a sister inlaw! gross!

Anyway, Timmy Knew that something had to be done about it, and went home to go and have a feast of A Rustler burger and Fries 2-go. He later saw his parents, all smartly dressed.

"Hi, Timmy!" Said his father. "We're going to an italian resturant! It's got every different type of Pizza you could imagine!"

"Let me guess," Said Timmy, "You're going to say that I can't come,for some insane reason, and Vicky has to come over."

"Well, If you want, son. We have enough money for us all to go, but, if you want, you can stay with vicky. Ok? I'll arrange for Vicky to come over."

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONOONO!!!!!!!" Cried Timmy. "Vicky is evil! She makes me go to bed when It's still light outside IN THE WINTER, and she makes me clean the car when it's already as shiny as Harry Hill's head, and makes me do her homework until My hand falls off and I have to wish... er... upon a star for a new one!"

"I won't have stuff like that said about Vicky!" Said Timmy's mother. "She may have an apalling taste for clothes but at least she does her job, which is to babysit you!"

Just then a gruesome figure, with blood dripping from her fangs, and with a top hat and cape, stood in the doorway. It was vicky.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Asked Timmy's Dad. "Halloween isn't in 9 months!"

"Oh... of course it's not!" Said vicky innocently, taking off her cape, and revealed her apalling taste for clothing- she had a green shirt and black trousers.

"we're going to an italian resturant." Said Timmy's Mum. "We're going to order everything on the menu, and eat it all up!"

"how exciting," Said Vicky. Don't worry, I'll treat Timmy like My own flesh and blood!"

"Have fun you 2!" Said timmy's Dad.

Once Their car was out of sight, Vicky Shouted "GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But It's only 6:04!"

"Well It's 9:04 on the east coast!"

"Is this the east coast?"

"No, but we should all be fair!"

"In that case, you should be fair to me!"

"I am fair to you. You just aren't fair to me. you don't torture me. you should get your own back!"

"And I will!" Said Timmy under his breath.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment