Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Disaster

Here's my second FOP story. Hope you like it as much as the first.

Chapter 2 - Disaster

Chapter 2 - Disaster
He went upstairs to his room, where his fish were, but they aren't really fish. they're actually fairies!

"I've decided on something," Said Timmy. "I want to get revenge on Vicky, so I won't have to put up with her anymore!"

"What's the plan, Timmy?" Asked Cosmo.

"I wish that Vicky was in Australia, so I won't have to put up with her and her stupid torture programme!"

"Now, Timmy," Said Wanda, "We might need to be a bit more careful..."

"Done!" Said Cosmo, and he waved his wand.

and POOF! Vicky was in australia. She wouldn't be bossing Timmy about anymore.

"Thanks Guys!" Said Timmy. However, he wasn't going to be too happy about it. A little Fairy Assigner Popped up. Timmy's face fell.

"Right," He said. "I have a message for Cosmo and Wanda."

"I'm Cosmo and Wanda!" Said Cosmo.

"Okay, I have a message. Now that Your Fairy Godchild Is happy enough to live without godparents, We will have to give you a different Fairy godchild!"

"What?" gasped Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda Together.

"There's a sad little kid that needs a pair of Fairy Godparents!"

"Who's the sad little kid?" Asked Timmy.

"A little kid called Sally!" Said the assigner. "She's 8 and doesn't get along with her parents. She's always being bullied at school. She is one miserable kid!"

"Well, We want timmy!" Said Cosmo. "His hat is pink!"

"Do I bloody Care?" Asked the assigner. "You're going to leave this Timmy freakin' Turner alone and go and cheer up this damn girl whether you like it or not!"

Reluctantly, Cosmo and wanda Said "Goodbye," To Timmy, and Poofed away.

Timmy, still baffled, stared into nothingness, then stared at his empty goldfish bowl. He'd Just realised what had happened.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment