Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The journey begins.

Here's my second FOP story. Hope you like it as much as the first.

Chapter 3 - The journey begins.

Chapter 3 - The journey begins.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cried Timmy. He now had no godparents at all. Timmy wondered what life would be like without fairy godparents... Mr. Crocker wouldn't be suspicious, because all his fairy tracking devices would say they had no fairies, but he wouldn't be able to make wishes, and even though he had no vicky, having Vicky and Fairies would be better than having niether.

Timmy decided that he needed to fly to australia. He found all the loose change he could find around the house. Of course, He couldn't pinch anything from Dad's wallet, because he had taken it to the italiian resturant, or did he? Timmy looked, and He saw Dad's wallet, in His parents' room. You see, His Dad had pinched some money from Timmy's mum's wallet, and had left his wallet in his room.

Timmy took his wallet. When he would be re united with his fairy godparents, he could wish It never happened. He didn't live too far away from the dimmsdale airport. He was able to make a flight to Australia, with a fair handful of cash to spare.

The Flight lasted quite a while. He wasn't too happy with the food. In his opnion, it was similar to school dinners. The "Steak" was made of rubber, and the peas actually had food colouring on them to make them green.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment