Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The final Chapter

Here's my second FOP story. Hope you like it as much as the first.

Chapter 5 - The final Chapter

Chapter 5 - The final Chapter
Soon, the plane landed at Dimmsdale Airport, and Timmy and vicky, still trying hard not to be sick, got out. They went home.

"Well," Said Timmy, what are you going to say after all I have done?"

"GO TO BED!!!!" Replied Vicky. Timmy Sighed with relief.


Meanwhile, Where Sally lived, Cosmo and Wanda were sick to death with their new godchild. She had wished to rule the city.

"Today the city, Tomorrow, THE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Cosmo and Wanda had found out that She was One of those kids that the rule book had described as:

"Somebody who, if had the chance, would try to take over the world. please, If you have a godchild like this, call the fairy assigner."

Wanda and Cosmo decided that she was pretty happy anyway, now that she was ruling her home city. Wanda contacted the fairy assigner.

"What IS it?" He asked.

"It says in the rule book that we should contact you!" Replied Wanda.

"Ok, I'm coming!" Said the assigner.

"Eh?" Asked sally once the fairy assigner appeared. "What's he doing here?"

"He's here to sort you out!" Replied Wanda. You're happy and don't need us anymore. Besides, We've found somebody who's sadder than you..."

Wanda magiced the four of them to timmy's room. She Showed Timmy Sitting on his bed to Sally. "See?" Said wanda. He's sadder than you."

"She's right!" Said the assigner.

"You are a miserable kid!" Said the assigner. "Miserable kid, Here are your fairies back. Cosmo and Wanda, Make him happy!"

He poofed away.

Sally was angry. "You haven't seen the last of me!" She said.

"I think I have!" Said Timmy. "Guys," He added, "I wish Sally was in Australia!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment