Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The not very big surprize.

Another fanfic I did.

Chapter 1 - The not very big surprize.

Chapter 1 - The not very big surprize.
Timmy was very happy That he now had Wanda and Cosmo back. He could now wish for his HD telly with not just 500 channels. Oh, no. He made it so the TV had 500000 channels, and they all had the shows that he liked. Timmy thought that his new TV was a great wish.

he was watching Cow and Chicken (his third favourite show) when He heard some glass tinkle. "Eh?" he thought. "Why the hell did I hear some glass on this show, when nobody is anywhere near any house?????"

Only it wasn't on TV.

Somebody had thrown a brick at Timmy's window. That somebody was somebody who Timmy didn't particularly like. Somebody who didn't like Timmy. Somebody who was hacked off because she had lost her fairy godparents. It was Sally, and she had certainally reformed since the beginning of my last story. that is, from a sad little kid to an angry, evil little kid.

Timmy shouted to her that if she didn't stop bothering him, he would call the cops and she'd be slung in jail.

Sally replied "Actually, I might tell the whole world that you have..."

"...Nobody needs to know that I have the Dandy book 1939. Now go away."

"I was talking about..."

"GO HOME"

"Alright. Sheesh."

"Wow." Said Timmy. "That was easy!"

"Or was it?" Said cosmo, pointing to another window.

Sally had climbed a ladder. she was trying to open the window.

"Ugh! Nobody told me I had that horrid picture there!" He flipped it the other way, or at least he tried to. once he removed the window, Sally climbed through the hole where the window once was, and ran along.

"That's weird!" Said Timmy. "The picture isn't there anymore!"

at that moment Cosmo and Wanda transformed into goldfish, so sally didn't recognise them.

"Hello, Timmy." Said a voice.

"Go away." Said Timmy. "How did you get here anyway? I wished you were in Australia!"

"The Same way as you got to Australia." Said Sally. "Y'see, I've been reading stories on fanart-central and decided that I should just steal some money and go on a plane."

"Where did you get the money?" Asked timmy.

"A bank."

"You robbed a bank? maybe you're not a sissy after all."

"No I'm not."

"your still not going to get my you-know-whats!"

"What are they?" Asked Cosmo.

"AHA! SO YOUR FISH ARE FAIRIES!"

"Uh-oh............................."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment