Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Emergency!

Another fanfic I did.

Chapter 2 - Emergency!

Chapter 2 - Emergency!
Timmy grabbed the goldfish bowl and leggd it. Sally ran after him. Timmy wasn't happy and he needed something to dodge his enemy.

"I wish I could go 250mph!"

He picked up speed, and ran down the street at 250mph. However, he couldn't stop, and banged his poor little empty head when he got to a dead end. Cosmo and wanda, still in their goldfish bowl, flew down the street. However, they magiced themselved into little birdies. they flew into a tree. the highest tree in dimmsdale. Sally couldn't climb trees and therefore she couldn't snatch them.

Timmy was taken to hospital. his operaton too six days, and later he was back in working order, and he was glad to see his fairy godparents were safe and sound in their goldfish bowl.

He wasn't glad to see that his enemy was still in Dimmsdale. She wasn't happy to see that Timmy hadn't died from his injuries.

"Looks like She's still after us!" Said Wanda.

"I'm going to give her a piece of my mind!" Said timmy. he strode out of the house.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment