Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The end

Another fanfic I did.

Chapter 3 - The end

Chapter 3 - The end
"I've been waiting for you, Turner!" Said Sally.

"And I've been waiting for you!" Said Timmy.

They were both armed with water pistols.

Just then Toni came along. She was Timmy's Girlfriend, and didn't like what she was seeing.

"HOLD ON!!!" She said. "Timmy. If you want to play with a girl you play with ME. Understand?"

Timmy nodded.

"And you, little squirt, Keep your thieving hands off of my boyfriend. He's mine, and You're not going out with him!"

She walked off, hoping like mad that Timmy hadn't dumped her. She didn't look very pleased.

"You know what?" Asked sally. "It's pointless that we're fighting. I don't need you-know-what anyway. I can make My own entertainment and have fun the way I want it. Having Fairies could get boring after a while."

"Oi!" Said Cosmo.

"Maybe your right." Said Timmy. "Having fairies Is good and all, but we need to do stuff like go to Theme parks and have a game of footy and stuff."

Toni turned back to see what was going on.

"Timmy is still with that stupid Blond girl!" She said to herself. She walked over to where Timmy and Sally were.

"I thought I told you to..."

"We don't fancy each other!" Said Timmy. "We're just... friends."

"Oh."

"I thought you didn't want this show to be sexist, right?" said Timmy.

"Hellz yeah!" Said Toni.

"Then leave us alone for a while!" Said Sally. "As you can see, I'm having a word with Timmy!"

"Ok." Said Toni and walked off.

"Are we really friends?" Asked Sally.

"If you want!" Said Timmy.

"Ok!" Said Sally. "I'll forget I ever had fairies and live over here for a while. I think I should like this town once I get used to it!"

"You will!" Said Timmy. "There's lots of things going on, but With someone like me You won't die if a giant monster comes around."

"Well, See ya!" Said sally and walked off.

"Byeeeeeee!"

"Well, That's the end of the story!" Said Duke. Did you like it?"

(Peter sam and sir handel snore)

"God Damn it!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment