Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - sora's new self

this story describes the other side of sora

Chapter 2 - sora's new self

Chapter 2 - sora's new self
Kipp has completely turned sora dark and now he has let him go back to Earth. Kipp: Now Sora destroy Kairi. Sora: Yes kipp. Kipp: Here have this dark keyblade sora. Sora: OK. Sora takes the keyblade and sends out to Kairi's house and walks in. Sora acts normal. Sora: hi Mrs.Y do you know where Kairi is? Kira: No, sorry Sora she was freaking out about a crazy dream, said she would be back for supper, and just left. Sora: did she say anything when she left? Kira: yes something about catching up with old memories, and left. Sora: whispers: damn, the secrete cave! Kira: did you say something sora? Sora: no nothing well, see ya later. Kira: bye. Sora leaves and heads over to Destiny island. Sora weilds the dark keyblade and heads into the secrete cave that he, Kairi, and Riku discovered. When in there he saw Kairi and riku making out. Sora: What is going on kairi. Riku get out sora. Sora: hah die Riku. Sora fights riku and kills him. Kairi: no, riku, sora how could you? Sora: Kairi, i love you, but i have to kill you now, sorry. Kairi: no. Kairi runs out of the cave and says stop sora. Sora: ok, i will give you 20 seconds to run Kairi. Kairi: OK, bye. Kairi jumps on her raft and starts paddling back to Twilight town-their home. Sora: yells: Watch out for Kipp when you get home Kairi. Kairi gets home and sees Kipp there. Kipp: hello Kairi, remember me? TO BE CONTINUED.....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

desertbreeze on June 18, 2007, 4:23:33 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeTry spacing between character dialogue... Its kinda confusing right now, other than that its an Okay story

ffmaster11 on June 18, 2007, 1:21:14 PM

ffmaster11 on
ffmaster11thanks for the tip, it is my first story.

ffmaster11 on June 18, 2007, 3:55:42 AM

ffmaster11 on
ffmaster11i will add soon
Â