Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kairi's horrible death

this story describes the other side of sora

Chapter 3 - Kairi's horrible death

Chapter 3 - Kairi's horrible death
Kairi gets off the raft when she arrives and tries to run, but kipp catches her and knocks her out. Kipp: (evil laugh) Nighty night Kairi. Kairi wakes up chained to a wall and sees Sora lying over on the other side of the dark room she is in. Kairi: Sora. Sora: what? Kairi: what are you doing in here? Soar: kipp locked me in here because i failed my mission. Kairi: what missipon? Sora: to kill you. Kairi: oh. Kipp opens the door and walks in Kipp: hi sora. Sora: hi am i done yet? Kip: yes your free to go sora, and as for you Kairi, well i am going to personally kill you. Kairi: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kipp: shut up dog. Kipp slaps Kairi across the face and pulls out his keyblade. Kipp: i am going to kill you now dog. sora; um bye kairi i love you, and i failed my mission to kill you because i did not want to kill you. Kairi: no duh you homo. kipp swings the keyblade into the air and slams it down into kairis chest with great force. killing her on the spot.kipp:finally that dog shut up.sora: nooooooooooooo you cocksucker. TO BE CONTINUED......

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ffmaster11 on June 18, 2007, 1:18:28 PM

ffmaster11 on
ffmaster11i will add soon