Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

A retake of the slayers in Cinderella. Does Lina choose Zel or does she choose Xellos. Sore wa himitsu ! Read and find out.

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Cinderella....Um no CinderLina
Disclaim: I don't own slayers or any of it's characters they belong to someone else. Any
character that does not go with slayers belongs to me.

Autors notes: set in a mix of all the cinderella stories I guess but with my little twists.You'll see. Xellos is the prince. It was difficult chosing between Xellos and Zel being the prince of the castle. I guess that takes care of the notes.Lina I know has a sister named Luna and is so scared of her but in this fic Lina's an only child until Lina's mother is remaried.
Does Lina's mother have a name or anything known about her I really don't know because I haven't seen all the eposodes. If you know any thing about Lina's mother or Luna could you please tell me because I would really like to know. thanks a bunch now on with the fic.

Lina's home:
Lina lay in her bed.Lina was an 18 year old sorceress yet it seemed so wrong it was rare in Zelphila for someone to have magic abilities. Lina was treated differently no one wanted her except her father no one wanted her not even her own mother. It was a shame, but it was the truth.
Poor Lina was left all alone.Before the acident that killed her father she wasn't treated as a slave but now she was just a slave.She then thought back to that fateful day that her father left, and never returned Lina had just barely turned 5.
/flashback/
"Daddy" little Lina yelled "Please don't go stay. Stay with me. With mother...Please daddy" she said with tears in her eyes. "Sorry sweety,I can't this is a huge honor to sell merchandise to the prince of the faraway country." Her father had said hugging his only daughter."But Daddy I still want you to stay, I'll miss you" little Lina whined."And I'll miss you my little angel" Lina's father said before leaving to never return.
/end flashback/
/flashback/
It had been three days before word got to the Inverses.It happened on a gloomy day.A messenger came to the door and told Mrs.Inverse some news while Lina sat in her room trying to listen but couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly Mrs.Inverse burst out into tears and the messenger left.
"Mommy what's wrong" Little Lina said while walking down the stairs. Lina wrapped her arms around her mother and said "Don't worry mommy whatever iz the matter daddy will fix it he always fixes stuff that's wrong.So don't worry mommy daddy will make everything better.
Suddenly Mrs.Inverse stood up and the tears stoped."There that's better see everything's going to be all right" Lina said. But Mrs.Inverse didn't looked relived or even happy, but she got this wierd look in her eyes like a mad sort of crazed expression."What's wrong mommy?"Lina asked.
"Lina" she said her eyes turned dark black for a second and then returned to her normal color."Your father died three days ago in a accident.So no he will not be able to make things alright"Mrs.Inverse said. And that's when it first began Mrs. Inverse started at first slapping Lina lightly but she started hiting harder and harder and yelling at her and telling her that
it was all Lina's fault that her father was dead. Her mother yelled "unforgiveable what you have done."
/end flashback/
'That had just been the begining of it' Lina thought.'It had got worse from there.'A door slammed open and slammed shut."Lina" a women's voice shrieked through the halls hurting Lina's
ears. 'Oh no mothers home. I at least thought I would have a couple of hours to myself before she got home.' "Comming Mistress." Lina said. 'Why does she make me call her that instead of mother' Lina thought.
"Lina have you finished you chores yet?" Yelled the shreiking woman."Yes mistress." Lina answered emotionlessly.She had learned not to show any emotions or it mean't more beatings.
"Good than you can put all this away." Mrs.Inverse said waving her hand over everything on the table. There must have been over a hundred items all together.'What she expects me to put all this away!' Lina thought. "Then when your finished with putting this away I want you to clean the whole house until it sparkles." Mrs.Inverse said walking away."Oh buy the way Lina" Mrs.Inverse said turning around and looking at her. "Yes madame" Lina answered. "Tomorow I will be having a friend of mine over" Mrs.Inverse said an evil look playing on her lips."A male friend so this house will be spotless, and...." She said " You will not be known as my daughter" She said saying daughter in disguest. " But you will be known as my maid." Mrs. Inverse said walking away.

*********************5 hour later*********************
"Finally finished" Lina said exhausted. She then walked to her room for the night somehow she managed to put a night gown on before falling into a deep slumber.
Lina's door opened quietly and Mrs.Inverse in the shadows walked up to her daughters bed. "My little Lina how much you have grown" she whispered planting a kiss on her forehead. Lina moved slightly but didn't stir. Then Mrs. Inverse left quietly shuting the door.
************************End of Chapter 1*****************************
Authors notes: So what do you think of the first chapter I know it's kinda short but oh-well.
Kinda confusing huh? It should get less confusing as the story grows. well please review.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment