Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Breakfast and a memory

A retake of the slayers in Cinderella. Does Lina choose Zel or does she choose Xellos. Sore wa himitsu ! Read and find out.

Chapter 2 - Breakfast and a memory

Chapter 2 - Breakfast and a memory
Cinderella....Um no CinderLina

Chapter 2 The meeting

A/N: Okay I forgot to mention this it doesn't mean it will happen it's just a possibility okay.Just because Xellos is the prince of the castle doesn't mean that she'll choose Xellos she could choose Zel or maybe even someone else. But then again she could choose Xellos.

______________________________________________________

Lina awoke at sunrise. She groaned because her body hurt everywhere. Trying to ignore the pain she got up, and looked at the sunrise. She as quickly as she could took her shower,and got dressed.She then sat on her window admiring the sunrise.
'I wish you were hear to enjoy it with me dad.' Lina thought sadly. She then walked down the stairs trying to rid her mind of her father. She then mindlessly walked to the stove and put grease in the pan.
She then got out a ton of eggs,bacon,and cheese.Within in an hour she was done cooking so she fixed her a plate of the food which was atually only half of what she had made. She quickly ate and then walked up stairs.
She knocked on her mother's room. "It's time to get up" Lina said softly. There was no reply. "It's time to get up" She repeated a little louder. Still no reply. "It's time to get up" Lina said loud enough that it woke her up.
"Alright, but if you don't have breakfast ready then it's going to be double chores today you got that"."Yes madame" Lina said. Lina thought 'she's much nicer when she's barely awake.'
"Madame the food is on the table may I go to my room till I'm needed?" Lina asked trying not to laugh at how stupid she sounded."Yes" came the sound of her mother's voice.
Lina walked up the stairs and sat on her bed. She picked up a toy bear and huged it close to her. She started to remember stuff from when she was little.

/Flashback/

There sat Lina on a couch crying. It was her birthday, and it seemed everyone had forgot about her. Then in walked her father."What's the matter baby?" Her father asked. "Everyone forgot" Lina said. "Forgot what?" Her father asked smiling. "Me" Lina said. "You?" He asked.
"Yes and my birthday" Lina said more tears falling from her eyes. "No,No baby" He said sweetly."Huh?" Lina asked. "Come and look for yourself" He said leading her outside.There to her surprise was everyone she knew standing there. To her left was cake and to her right was piles of presents. One in particular stood out it was a toy bear it was grey it wore a red bow on it's neck.On that bow was a piece of paper that said:

"Happy Birthday Baby"

Love Daddy

The little girl smiled and said "thank you". She heard her father say "Your welcome baby". She then went back to the pile of present's, and picked up this beautifully wraped present,and opened it. Inside was a beautiful red velvet box. she opened the box and a gasp escaped her mouth. It was a beautiful necklace.
She quickly closed the box, and looked for a card or a message of some sort. It was obvious to her that it was from no one here. Her father looked at her confused and asked "what's wrong?"
"Nothing" Lina said. "Well what is it?" her father asked. Lina shaked her head and said "Secret." "You mean your not even going to tell your daddy" her father joked. "No" Lina said.
"Okay" her father said pasing it off as some simple necklace. Then Lina said " I be back soon". With that being said she took off into the house and up into her room. She searched franticly for a place to hide it and then she rembered one of her floorboards being lose. She gently placed the box in there and said "Safe now" and put the board back into place. She went back to join the party.

/End Flashback/

Author's notes: I'm sorry I planned for a longer chapter and it's this short. In this chapter I had planed to answer the question of how come Lina's mom seems to be so mean, but when she's
asleep she seems so nice to her. Sorry you'll have to read to find out about that I really don't want to give that away.
It might be a while before I can update because I might be going away for the summer that is why I'm hurrying this chapter.Please review and I hope to answer all your questions real soon.

thank you for all the reviews.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment