Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Library Love

Yay a fanfic
Laven <3
Katsura Hoshino and her lovley self owns these wonderful charectars.

Chapter 1 - Library Love

Chapter 1 - Library Love
What could he say about him, this “destroyer of time”? He was only at the order for that reason. To record what happens, and to keep his eye on a certain white haired exorcist who had quite the prophesy to live up to. He closed his eye and wondered what to record. As a bookman he wasn’t supposed to need feelings, he was supposed to cast away his heart, and he had been doing a darn good job of it up until now. Now he fought alongside the beings he had once thought were just ink on paper. Useless, fading ink. Now his eyes were opened to a new side of things…
He shook his head and started to think back to the things he knew about Allen, the said “destroyer of time”, and started to write down his thoughts in a list format:
-Born with innocence (parasite type).
-Abandoned by his parents.
-Adopted by a man named “Mana”.
-Turned Mana into an Akuma.
-Got his eye cursed, making him able to see the souls of Akuma.
-Met General Cross and was taken as his apprentice.
There, that was a start, his general past. The beginning is always the best place to start, after all. So now he needed more of how he is now, who he is, and anything special about him. So the Bookman Jr. continued on with his list:
-Very strong-willed
-Lives for the Akuma and the humans.
-Careing…
-Almost always smiling…
-Fearless…
-A great friend…
-Always… so… cute.
Lavi dropped his pen. He knew he had been keeping that in. Allen was cute, but not just in a puppy-dog way, Lavi meant it differently. Lavi would always yell “STRIKE” at an attractive woman, but that was just a cover-up so that gramps wouldn’t know his true feelings. Lavi always knew he was like this, and he had no reason to worry about it as a bookman, since he had no need for a heart. But this time, this 49th time, the 49th name, was different. He had accidently grown close to the one he had to record, almost too close. He could never admit it though. What would Allen think? Maybe he’d just think Lavi was being perverted. Lavi picked up the pen again and started to write:
-He’s sweet.
-He’s stubborn.
-He’s strong.
-He’s wonderful.
-…
-And as far as I know… he’s straight.
-He’s… not… mine…
Lavi bit his lip and put his hand over his face. How could he let his feelings do this to him? The feelings he wasn’t even supposed to have… Lavi had been holding this in for so long. He remembered the day he met Allen. Allen sat innocently on a hospital bed covered in bandages with the light shining in on his beautiful white hair, outlining him in an angelic halo of light. Lavi had meant to just meet this kid and move on, but he was affected by Allen’s contagious smile. Lavi knew what hell Allen had been through, and here this child sat covered in horrible wounds, and he was smiling. Lavi was shocked by this blot of ink- it made him wonder, if only for a second, if humans weren’t really as stupid as he thought they were.
Lavi could feel the lump in his throat, he wanted to cry, he knew he would have to move on… but could he? He was so stressed out by all of his emotions. He was human, he had emotions, how did gramps do this? Lavi couldn’t just push past his emotions, definitely not one he felt so sure about. He leaned his head back and laid his arm over his eyes as tears began to stream down his face. Lavi could cry here, no one ever came to this little corner of the library unless they were looking for him.
Lost in his emotions Lavi didn’t hear the barely noticeable footsteps of a certain “destroyer of time”. Allen had meant just to check up on Lavi, considering he hadn’t seen him all day, but decided to do so sneakily, just in case Lavi was busy and Allen hated to bother him. Allen peeked around the corner and saw his friend crying. He could feel a pain in his chest as he looked upon his comrade. He really hated to see him like that, after all, Allen did... well… he liked him more than a friend. Allen blushed at the thought, then thought back to a time when he was talking with Mana. Mana had been talking to a random woman that he had known from a previous circus he worked at. Afterwards Allen, being young and curious, asked his dear foster father why it seemed that only men and women got married, why not, per say, a man and a man? Mana looked down at Allen’s innocent puzzled look and smiled. “Some people believe that a man and a man are not supposed to be together” Mana answered. Allen seemed thoroughly confused. Mana chuckled and hugged Allen, “I think it’s okay, after all love is love” he noted. Allen smiled at the thought of his naïve younger self, then started to tiptoe towards Lavi.
He glanced down at the paper Lavi had been writing as he snuck behind the red-haired exorcist. He noted some clue words and phrases such as “Destroyer of time”, “Mana”, “cute”, and then the shocking “straight”, and “not mine”. He giggled to himself, Lavi wasn’t as observant as he should be. Allen wrapped his arms around his crying friend and felt Lavi jump slightly in his arms.
“M-Moyashi?!?”
“The name’s Allen”
Lavi swiftly wiped away his tears.
“S-Sorry, must have fallen asleep for a second there”
Allen took a step back and smiled cutely at the red-head’s face, which was momentarily glowing the same color as his hair. Lavi nonchalantly put his arm over the paper he has been writing on, hoping Allen hadn’t seen it. Allen noted this and smiled.
“’Not mine’ you say? Well, you never asked.”
Lavi blushed furiously as Allen stared at him unwavering.
“I-I’m sorry Allen, maybe I should’ve told you sooner, I understand if you don’t want to talk to me anymo-“
Lavi was sharply cut off by the younger exorcist’s lips on his own.
“A-Allen…”
“I never said I was straight.”
Lavi smiled, still half in shock, but getting over it he laid his hand on the other exorcist’s face and brought it closer to his for another kiss.
This time Allen blushed, he was still very shy, he was amazed he had even gone as far as to kiss Lavi in the first place, but he definitely didn’t mind it. They pulled away from each other and looked into each other’s eyes.
“I love you, Allen.” Lavi admitted bluntly.
Allen smiled, increasing the red on his face and responded with a simple “I love you too, stupid rabbit” before kissing him again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment