Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Beginning of a New Time

Hiya! new at this and all, basically, i don't like it, others might, I don't know...Read it maybe?

Chapter 0 - The Beginning of a New Time

Chapter 0 - The Beginning of a New Time
Prologue-- A small black form appeared from the shadows of a spreading, lush, green forest. Her paws skimmed the ground lightly as she sped away from all she knew, her friends, her family, and her sanity. Her electric aqua blue eyes blazed with fury, as she exited the forest, all around her stretched vast moorland, with sparse brush popping up every few fox-lengths. She sprinted across the moor, sunlight sparking off her black pelt. She leapt deftly over protruding boulders, but never slowed her trancelike pace. As the sun sank lower into the horizon, it dyed the sky a blood-like hue. Only then, did the black she-cat stop.
In front of her electrified eyes was a looming mountain, and to the side, a small forest. She stared in awe of the giant mountain, as if it were alive. She swiveled her head around, taking in the entire scene. She rose, and padded lightly to the mountain, her heart beating like a bird’s wings in her chest. Something she had not noticed before now caught her attention. The mountain had a wide yawning mouth, an entrance actually. The she-cat padded directly up to the opening, and thrust her tiny head out as far as she could. She was trying hard to scent anything inside.
A razor sharp fang pierced her soft kit-skin! Her shocked yowl echoed towards the gray, cold stone cave in the mountain. About a score of blurry shapes jetted out of the black mouth entrance, racing for the defenseless kit. The fang that had bit down hard upon her soft fur belonged to a gray tom, muscular and quite large for a cat. She backed away from him, her eyes wide with terror, and her fur standing on end. The gray tom paused, for too long of a time, and gave the black kit time to recover. She trembled with fear, and pressed herself against the side of the mountain rocks that littered the ground.
“Greetings small kit. What brings you to our clan?” The gray tom spoke, breaking the silence. The other score of blurs settled down behind him, taking the form of other cats, she-cats and toms. The tiny black she-cat looked up at the tall tom with awe and transfixion.
“Everything changed, destruction ruled.” She replied bluntly, yet mysteriously, she felt compelled to tell the tom anything, her past, her life, her thoughts. The tom merely nodded, and stretched forward a fore paw.
“Welcome tiny kit, I am he called Shadestar.” His amber eyes glinted in the dying sunlight. “Come, come into our home.” He beckoned the rest of his warrior troops to follow. The black she-cat kit shivered, but followed obediently.
Several moons ago, the lush green forest had been full of prey, for all four clans to share, Cloudclan, Islandclan, Swiftclan, and Caveclan. But then, one cat rose above all, his plans: destruction of the clans. His name had been Deadlust, an exiled tom from Cloudclan, but he had promptly changed it to Deadstar without being leader, and without even going to the Mooncave to receive his nine lives. He banded rogues together, and sent them within all clans to act as abandoned kittypets that needed homes. They won the leaders over with honeyed tongues and secretly planned the demise of the clan leaders with their own traitorous leader, Deadstar. They wreaked havoc from within the hearts of the clans, killed off the leaders in their sleep, and took over. Deadstar was in control of the entire forest, and he planned to launch an attack on the Twoleg civilization that threatened his power of the clans.
The black kit shuddered at the memory. She had left about a moon into the single clan. Her parents and friends thought it was better to live in just one clan, but the black kit knew better. There had always been four clans in the forest. Until now.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xscartalonx on March 2, 2008, 8:22:47 AM

xscartalonx on
xscartalonxLove it. -faves-

followerofscourge on March 2, 2008, 8:24:31 AM

followerofscourge on
followerofscourgeLol, thanks Scar ^ ^