Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Mario is a young cheetah and Sinbad is a hunting Saluki (also known as persian). They both live near eachtother and become best friends. But will Sinbad choose hunting or her bestfriend?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Once, an illegal hunter owned a farm in the savanah of Africa. His name was Lincoln and he only realy lived with his Saluki Sinbad, but Lincoln was very dangerous. Back in Africa''s forest, a baby cheetah is born and quickly scrambles to his feet. His name is Mario, the little, hyperactive one. But one day it snows and Lincoln and Sinbad go hunting. Sinbad needs to use her special power which is blending in the snow. Meanwhile, Mario and his mother are walking by. "Mario, stop." the mother told the cub. "What''s wrong mother?" Mario asked. "Something doesn''t feel right." His mother answered. A few moments are silent but when Mario turns around all he sees is a hole. "Mother, are you down there? Mother? Hello? Mom?" The poor baby cheetah started to cry having the fact that he was all alone in the middle of the snow. The next thing he did was slowly walk back to his den and cry the whole night. The next spring Mario is a toddler. He decides to go out of his den and have some fun. Shortly, he finds a rabbit and starts chasing it. "Come back!" he hollored. Mario chases the bunny under a tree, around a pride, and closer and closer to the farm. When Mario sees the farm animals he is satisfied. "Cool! Does anyone wanna play?" he asked the farm animals. Mario finds a spot and kreeps into a goat pen. "Sinbad help! A vishous cheetah has come to destroy us!!!" A goat cried followed by him fainting. "Where is the vishious cheetah!?! Somebody help me!" Mario paniced. Soon enough, Sinbad enters the pen snarling followed by chasing Mario out. "Get back here cat!" Sinbad snapped. "You get him, Sin!" Lincoln encouraged. Sinbad chased Mario back into his den. "Where are you?" Sinbad demanded. "You vishious little...hey you''re kinda cute." she continued. "Love at first sight I guess." Mario added. "Look, right now I''m supose to be killing you so I''m gonna let you go." Sinbad told Mario. "Please stay! You''re really being nice to me and I don''t have any friends! So...um...what''s your name?" Mario begged. "My name''s Sinbad and you?" Sinbad replied. "Mario''s my name and fun is my game." Mario answered. "Maybe I can stay for a little while. No, probably not. You see I''m the vishious one here. I harm wildlife." Sinbad said. "No you don''t" Mario insisted. "YES, I do. And I kill YOUR species." Sinbad sweared. "Then why not me?" Mario asked. "Gee, I don''t know..." "Friends?" Mario interupted. "The best." Sinbad finished. They shook hands and Sinbad went back home to see Mario some other day.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment