Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

hey it''''s a squall story
btw (sadly) i do not own squall or anyone else in this story ^^"

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
"Squall be careful what about your wound?" Ri asked me.

"It's gone. It just frickin disappeared" I whispered into her ear. Zell was coming at me and punched me in the chest. "Ow" I pretended to be hurt and grab my chest in pain. He came closer and I grabbed him by the chest and hair. I held his neck slightly above my bended knee. "Now do I have to break your neck?" I asked him. He shook his head slightly, his eyes showing nothing but fear. "Good now you leave her alone you hear me?" He nodded and i threw him against the wall.

I laid out 200 gil on the table for the drinks and the waiter. I then gave the band 100 gil for playing the song request. "Send me the bill for the damages." I said to the host and with that Rinoa and I left. When we got outside I gave the valet another hundred gil for taking car of the car.

Rinoa went to the drivers side as I went to the passengers side. Ri took my hand and kissed me before we took off. "What the hell were you thinking in there Squall? You could have been hurt again." I saw the tear fall out of her eye and took my hand, still intertwined with hers, and wiped it away with the back of my hand.

"I love you and I heard evey word that was said between you to. That is what I was thinking Ri. I love you and I don't want to lose you ever." I kissed the back of her hand.

"Wait you heard everything? Said between me and him I mean."

"Every single word. And I saw everything. That made me furious which is why I attacked him."

"How can I be sure your wound is really gone though?"

I pulled up my shirt at a stop light and removed the bandages. She gasped when she saw it was gone. "I told you so" I laughed. "You can go now" I said pointing at the light.

She laughed and then the rest of the ride was silent. We sat there and just listened to eachothers heart beats. We got back to the base and went to our dorm. I went into the bathroom with Rinoa so we could brush our teeth and get ready for bed. I could hear her heart racing and I could feel mine keeping beat. I finished brushing my teeth and went to get into my boxers when she grabbed the back of my shirt. "Squall?" I turned and noticed something in Ri's eyes. Not fear but longing, like she wanted to ask me something but she was afraid of the answer. "Squall, will you be...my mate?"

I could see her chocolate brown eyes start to turn red and suddenly remembered that tonight was the howl. "Ri of course I will" I pulled her in for a deep kiss well aware that my eyes were going red and my fangs were growing. I could feel her fangs grow as I explored her mouth with my tongue. She pushed me toward the bed and that is when the games began.

A couple of hours later, I bit into her neck where the pulse was strongest as she did the same to mine. We lapped up the blood that was rolling down our necks. We were one in the same now. The mark I had given her was a star and all around it said Squall Lionheart and I assumed hers was the same only it would say Rinoa Heartilly. I smiled at her. "I love you Ri."

She smiled back and kissed me. "I love you to Squall." She kissed me again.

I rolled off of her and curled up beside her tail and all. I put my arms around her and held her close. She kissed my hand and quickly fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep as well.

There was a rapid banging on the door that woke us up. "SQUALL I KNOW YOUR IN THERE COME OUT HERE NOW!"

It sounded like Seifer. "What does he want?" I wondered as Ri and I got int our robes. I hid my tail and ears as Ri hid her tail. I opened the door just to be pushed back in the room and Seifer come in after me. He looked the door after he shut it. "Seifer it's three in the morning what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Zell he's gone mad. He's gunning for you Squall and I have to protect you because you are the Headmaster's prize student. Not to mention you protected me from the sorceress when I needed it." He held out his hand and I shook it.

"Thank-you Seifer." Ri said as she gave him a light hug. He awkwardly gave her a one armed hug back.

"SQUALL YOU BETTER GET OUT HERE NOW!!" We all heard Zell yell while punching and kicking the door. "I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! GET OUT HERE!"

I looked at Rinoa knowing i had to protect her. "Seifer, i wanna let you in on a secret..." I trailed off as seifer looked at me questioningly.

"What is it Squall?" Seifer asked confused.

"It's easier if I just show you, but you might want to turn around." He did and i quickly de-robed and turned into my dog form.

"Okay turn around." Rinoa said for me.

Seifer turned around and gasped.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment