Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - learning to be loud and violent.

hinata. what more can i say?

Chapter 2 - learning to be loud and violent.

Chapter 2 - learning to be loud and violent.
Hinata sighed. it wasn't working. Naruto had hardly noticed her, not even her hair, and come on what kind of person doesn't notice when one of his friends dyes her hair pink? and on top of that Neji was still mad at her for "ruining" her hair. "i think he doesn't realize that it washes out" Hinata thought tiredly. when Hinata went to tell him that he just glared at her and said " it still damages your hair!!!". "I never knew that Neji was so obsessed about hair" Tenten confided in Hinata a few hours later. " he's driving me bonkers! he wont shut up about it!". it was then that Hinata decided to rethink her plan. what exactly is it that Naruto likes about Sakura? "Maybe he likes violent noisy girls! that would explain why he likes Sakura, and not me!" Hinata thought. Sakura was always yelling something like "SASUKE! OMIGOD! SASUKE-KUN!!!" or "YOU STAY AWAY FROM SASUKE INO!!!". Sakura was constantly punching, slapping, or injuring Naruto for different offenses too! but Hinata was always quiet, and had never been very violent, so how could she be so now? "Maybe i should get somebody to teach me" Hinata thought."but who?.only the original of course!"

"so you want me to help you to get Naruto to like you? Sure!" said Sakura happily. "Huh? y-you mean your just going to help me? i d-don't even have to persuade you?" stuttered Hinata confused. "Nope, I've been trying to find a way to get Naruto to leave me alone for a while now. if he likes you then I'm free to go after Sasuke-kun!!" "so what do i d-do?' asked Hinata. "well" said Sakura thinking. "we should probably start with the easiest thing first, which would be learning not to be so silent all the time." "b-but how do i l-learn that?" asked Hinata. "well try yelling." Sakura suggested. Hinata stared at her blankly. "come on!" Sakura said coaxingly. "o-ok." Hinata said very unsure. she took a deep breath and let out a... squeak. Hinata blushed at her inability to yell and hid her face with her bangs. Sakura suddenly started laughing very loudly. "LOL!! Omigod! is that all you can do!? god your pathetic!" Said sakura rolling around on the ground. "Uh, sorry I didn't mean that last part." Sakura said. gotta control inner me more. she thought cursing that slip of her tong.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

aquaeevee on October 17, 2008, 2:58:52 PM

aquaeevee on
aquaeeveemakes sense. personally id like to see them get into a relationship in the anime but...oh well. your will do. good job so far

tweakman666 on October 6, 2008, 8:15:04 AM

tweakman666 on
tweakman666nice your very creative

frubiafan on October 6, 2008, 2:04:07 AM

frubiafan on
frubiafanif your gonna comment meanly don't comment, and YES i will add to this so thoughts of you who are thinking that it's pathetic that it's so short and doesn't have a proper ending stop thinking that!! *_*