Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - To the Beach!

This is my version of the Summer Love episode of Hey Arnold! Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - To the Beach!

Chapter 2 - To the Beach!
"Shortman, i remember going to the beach! Making shell skirts, putting sand in your enemies pants! Ahhhh...the good ol' days! The truth is, you might find someone you'll have a romantic feeling on." Grandpa said without taking a breath. "I dunno Grandpa... I'm not going to the beach just to make friends. I'm just coming there to have fun." Arnold said. "Oh well! The boy is only 9! Why does he need a girlfriend?" Ernie said. "Yes! Ernie is right! The boy is only 9!" Mr. Wind said. Big Bob's car pulled up, "Yes! The Beach!" He said. "Mannnnn... Why does it always have to be the beach?" Miriam (Helga's Mom) wined while asking. "Because Miriam, the beach is the only place I can relax and have fun!" Big bob yelled. "Ya know, I just hate it there." Miriam wined again. Helga was in the back watching babe-watch. This week on Babe-Watch...will Sarah cheat on her boyfriend, Jonathan?" The announcer said. "Jeez, what a stupid show." Helga murmured. But she didn't mean it. She pictured Arnold and her running across the beach together. "Haaaaawwww," Helga said in a romantic voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Under Construction

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment