Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Math Class

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 2 - Math Class

Chapter 2 - Math Class
Reading class finally came to a halt and me and about ten other students make our way back to Mrs. Singley's classroom, getting ready for math class. I dodge the insanity going on in her classroom, and sit down. That is, until another student takes out his science book from the desk I'm currently sitting at and makes his way to science class. A green, squishy ball zooms across the classroom, and Lyanneth, a shy student whom I sit next to ducks. "Man, someone's probrably gonna get killed here," she murmurs.
"Alright, people, listen up!" Shouts an egomanaical, height challenged, punker as he stands on a chair in front of the room.
"Dang nabbit, Matthew, get off that chair! You're not in charge here!" yells Mrs. Singley, scolding Matt for taking charge. Matt, the short classmate I just told you about, jumps off the chair with a thud. He instead leaps onto a desk, and then leaps onto another one, continuing the charade until Mrs. Singley tells him to get down.
Matt trips, accidentally landing on Awsten Powers (that's his REAL name, people), and smothers him purposly. The class bursts into laughter, wondering what the hell they're doing. Lyanneth turns red from the laughter, and I was sure she was going to suffocate. After about ten minutes of doing what looked like making love, Matt and Awsten got up, blushing. Matt rushed to the nearest mirror, parting his blondish brown hair to the side. "See, I'm totally awesome."
he says.
In the mayhem of it all, Brian, a sensitive overachiever, holds up an "invisible camera" and films it all.
I swear, that kid's got issues.
"Oh, this'll be great for my movie!" he bellows, and starts dancing, ignoring the giggling coming from several class mates. Matt notices this, and points at Brian. "YOU!" he shouts, with a solemn face. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DANCE OFF!" he challenges, and Brian agrees to it.
Matt went first, unleashing his braekdance skills. He did the worm, and the rest of the class cheered him on. Brian mimicked his dance moves, all except for the worm. Awsten requested that he should do the "heel toe," in memory of our former teacher, Mrs. Mothershed, who left for personal reasons. He did so, making the room shake with grooviness and damn near mede the TV fall off of its cabinet. He was grinning from ear to ear as he did so, and stopped instantly as the clock reached 12:05.
Time to go to science class.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

disenergratedlove on February 24, 2007, 11:49:16 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveomg funny also! i wish i was in all your classes!!!!