Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Science Class

Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.

Chapter 3 - Science Class

Chapter 3 - Science Class
Our teachers are reading teachers until 11:10, switching from reading class to either science, math, or history.
Math class ends, and I walk quickly back to Mrs. Mosteller's portable for science class. I walk in and only a few other kids are there, including Slade, a short, chubby emo kid who oddly resembles a fish, and Wes, a slow leprechaun-like whiner. Once again Mrs. Mosteller torments me by making me have to sit in front of Tyler again. Brian jogs into the classroom, laughing his balls off like he always does. Jackie, a quiet friend who sits next to me, unpacks her science book and turns to the page written on the board. Josh Scholl, who normally goes by the name Tom, shuffles to his seat, his large head blocking the view of many unlucky students. He groans, and slowly opens his science book. Everything about him is slow. And smelly. Very smelly.
"Good afternoon, my fellow scientists!" shouts Mrs. Mosteller, startling the class. "Today we will learn about how a moving magnet can cause an electric current! On page 541 you will see 4 objectives. Who can read the first one for me? Umm....Mario! You look ready! You will need to write these in your notebooks, class!" she says. Mario sighs and mumbles the first objective. Objectives are these stupid goals we need to write in our notebook for no apparent reason. Mrs. Mosteller goes on and picks 3 other unlucky students to read the other objectives.
"On page 541, who can read the italisized paragraph for me?" she asks.
"AHEM!!!!!!!!" grunts Josh, scaring the living crap out of the rest of the class, including Mrs. Mosteller. Instantly the class roars with laughter, even the teacher. In about 5 minutes the class is calm enough to continue reading.
"Josh Scholl! What was that?" asked Mrs. Mosteller, surprised at the quiet student's bravery to do that in front of the whole class.
"I...uh...guess I just wanted to read..." he murmured.
Until 12:32, the teacher called on unsuspecting kids to read the paragraphs out of the science book that she was probrably too lazy to read herself. Lunchtime was here, and the class lined up at the door, ready to eat.

~~
Lyanneth sat down next to me and burst into uncontrolable giggling. Soon, I saw why.
Brian was grinning at his food plate and stared down at the 3 chef salads given to him by kids who didn't want them. Josh just looked at it and instantly got a look of disgust across his face.
Lyanneth offered Brian her chef salad, and Brian laughed. "Somebody get me a bag!" he yelled, and several students scooted away from him. Lyanneth and I exchanged grossed-out looks. "What? I'm not gonna puke if that's what you were thinking!" Brian replied, and the students unclenched themselves and got back to their normal seats. Although pretty soon they would want to.
"WATCH OUT EVERYBODY! I'M GONNA FART!" shouted Brian, and his classmates once again scooted away from him. An unbearably foul stench quickly dispersed throughout the lunch table, and the students held their noses. Brian, totally oblivious to what just happened, went on eating, unaware of Josh sitting next to him about to faint.

~~~
Science class came and went, as we hurridly rushed putting useless notes into our notebooks. Mrs. Mosteller droned on about how a magnet moving through a coil of wire can make an electric current, and did a "demonstration."
She used two fingers and shoved them through a circle she made with her other hand. She did it quickly, too. Of course, nobody else was watching her as she did it, as they were busy writing notes in their near-full notebooks. Me, being a fast writer, actually watched her as she did a very naughty hand sign that just happened to be the symbol for when two member of the opposite- I'll shut up.
Anyways, science class stopped at 1:30 and the class broke up and headed to their next classes.
I had to go to history class, my least favorite class ever.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowwolf44449 on February 25, 2007, 6:47:49 AM

shadowwolf44449 on
shadowwolf44449hahahahahaha.... thats helerious..... =3

disenergratedlove on February 24, 2007, 11:52:47 AM

disenergratedlove on
disenergratedloveoh no history with the fat lady. nooooooooooooooooo! dont worry u have me in there! and marina!!! and the nearly bald guy wo keeps staring at me. grrrrrrrrrrrrr.